🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Canada is Super America though......

Not sure if there's sarcasm I'm missing there or something.... I know you're drake fan so I'm not taking offense or anything

But even If Canada is super America he deserves his props for putting that region on the map. Just like outkast for the south, nelly for the Midwest, nwa/dre/pac for the west.

It's asap rocky on the remix , idk if we are ever getting the remix that meth and the rest of Wu said they did

Last edited:
Surprised no one has updated this thread with his recent news including him hosting and performing on SNL.

Damn, No one really comes into the Music sxn anymore :lol:

HOWGH performance with piano on SNL sounded nice musically but Drake's singing voice live is forever shaky. Jhene Aiko wasn't that strong either both great writers but definitely studio singers :lol:

STFB & Trophies was ill though :pimp:

Last edited:
HOWGH performance with piano on SNL sounded nice musically but Drake's singing voice live is forever shaky. Jhene Aiko wasn't that strong either both great writers but definitely studio singers :lol:

STFB & Trophies was ill though :pimp:

You know what though, it's crazy because they both didn't sound that great vocally with their singing. But Drake actually is a much better singer live than that performance showed.

Like I don't know, maybe it's just HOWGH, but i've heard him live quite a few times now he actually is really good as far as singing but whenever he sings HOWGH live, it sounds like pure struggle.

I do agree that that transition from SFTB to Trophies was :pimp: :pimp:

Jhene looks so damn good 
pimp.gif

But her songs are horrible lol.

edit*

Damn, this just came up on my shuffle. Brings back memories 
sick.gif

nthat.gif

Last edited:
Jhene looks so damn good :pimp:

edit*

Damn, this just came up on my shuffle. Brings back memories :x  :nthat:

When this first drop I was :x in a good way

Listening to it now it's :x in a not so good way :lol: soooo many struggle bars. Crazy to listen to his raps back then and then listen to his raps now. The improvement is crazy.

Jhene looks so damn good :pimp:

edit*

Damn, this just came up on my shuffle. Brings back memories :x  :nthat:

When this first drop I was :x in a good way

Listening to it now it's :x in a not so good way :lol: soooo many struggle bars. Crazy to listen to his raps back then and then listen to his raps now. The improvement is crazy.

Though i don't really think he's that different from then to now, I always liked this, and think it's better than a lot of his current full-on rap stuff

Same thing with "Ignorant ****" and that song he had with Rich Boy way back

Back
Top Bottom