🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Lol right Kendrick didn't even diss him drake & his fans are the only ones that caught feelings...it took him a year to get out of his feelings smh

Nothings been the same since they dropped control?

Pajama clothes?

TDE tweets about the remix for S#it?

oh now ppl wan't to pretend like nothing ever happened :rolleyes

Smh I don't think he understands what this rap game really about.
You sure about that 
laugh.gif
 dude isn't the biggest rap star out there by not knowing what the rap game is about 
laugh.gif

Rap NO, pop music yes, I guess it's just my mentality due to the era of rap I grew up in and coming from NYC...ps...I'm only 25

Dudes like you are so funny.

How is Drake not a rap star when he's a rapper?

:rofl:

He sings, but first and foremost he's a rapper.

Its not even 50/50. The ***** raps more than he sings on every album...even On Take Care.

Dudes like you are so funny.

How is Drake not a rap star when he's a rapper?

:rofl:

He sings, but first and foremost he's a rapper.

Its not even 50/50. The ***** raps more than he sings on every album...even On Take Care.
Yes he raps more than he sings, but I still consider him more a pop star, due to moves like this.

I think drake would be wayyy better off if he had Kendrick's fu mentality, and I don't particularly care for Kendrick.

Rap NO, pop music yes, I guess it's just my mentality due to the era of rap I grew up in and coming from NYC...ps...I'm only 25

I'm 29 and there won't be a day where Kendrick Lamar gets props for that album he put out ... the stuff was decent.. but that westcoast ridah music man.

I'm surprised/disappointed that Drake didn't put out any songs to accompany OVO Fest.

Last edited:
I agree that Drake doesn't seem to show Majid nearly as much love as he shows Party, but I don't really know if their music would've been engaging to a crowd of people not there to specifically see them.

Like, whether you **** with Party or not, most of his songs knock enough for anyone to enjoy them.

True, I guess it's cool since OB only got to do 2 On :lol: and that's Drake's boy. Still, "Her" would've been dope live.

It could be implied he fired shots off at ASAP Rocky with that line, ASAP was supposed to be on the remix, I believe they shot a video for it.

Back
Top Bottom