🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Im looking for a rapping drake aka throw away track drake......not this sing along act he has been doing lately

2 Much Room for Improvement, now trending
laugh.gif
 Man I'm done with this. 

this thing needs to drop already, it's almost the middle of Febraury and it was supposed to come out by January.:smh:

DatPiff.com‏@DatPiff
When their is news about a Drake mixtape, you'll either hear it from HIM, DJ Drama, or US.....the rest is just noise.

guess its not real then

DatPiff.com‏@DatPiff
When their is news about a Drake mixtape, you'll either hear it from HIM, DJ Drama, or US.....the rest is just noise.

guess its not real then

This gotta be some sick joke Drake and the OVO crew got going on.. I'm not even mad at Drake but Twitter and folks like P reign piss me off with all this fake confirmation **** out there. They know ppl are thirsty for this damn tape :smh:

Last edited:
Drizzy fans thirsting.

Lol @ 305 to my city not being trash. Top 5 worse Drake track to reach retail. TC still Drakes best effort.

All this mention of Take Care making me wanna go give it another listen which probably isn't a good idea.

Who produced the tracks like where to now, going in for life, share, etc on comeback season? That sound is really missed :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom