🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

What did i just watch 
eyes.gif

It's cool, I like the old toronto footage and some of the other toronto aspects. but did that girl just turn into a guy and have the most suspect stare down with drake?

The throwback footage was dope. Other than that, this trailer was dumb. Especially since...well no shots but the canadian patois sounds some damn forced and overdone to me :lol:

The record at the end during the credits though :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

The throwback footage was dope. Other than that, this trailer was dumb. Especially since...well no shots but the canadian patois sounds some damn forced and overdone to me :lol:

The record at the end during the credits though :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

As a Jamaican, that **** is forever cringe worthy :lol:

Most of the slang itself is fine, but they sound so corny saying it.

The throwback footage was dope. Other than that, this trailer was dumb. Especially since...well no shots but the canadian patois sounds some damn forced and overdone to me
laugh.gif

The record at the end during the credits though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
As a Jamaican, that **** is forever cringe worthy
laugh.gif

Most of the slang itself is fine, but they sound so corny saying it.
All of this.

LOL at that vid. I just want a mixtape man I dont need all this extra stuff.

Is that suppose to be on drakes mixtape????
That just came outta left field
:lol:
I ain't eem mad doe
**** is getting interesting

J-Prince not the one you wanna **** with though.

A lot of the young cats don't know about Rap-A-Lot and the things he was involved with.
It's just that it came outta left field
The puff thing happened weeks ago
And what's his issue with wayne
I do remember a WHILE ago them saying wayne and drake was not getting along
Why wait now to speak on it
But idk **** is too damn funny to me

It's just that it came outta left field
The puff thing happened weeks ago
And what's his issue with wayne
I do remember a WHILE ago them saying wayne and drake was not getting along
Why wait now to speak on it
But idk **** is too damn funny to me

His issue with Wayne probably stems from Wayne and J Prince son's beef with each other over C Mili honestly

Dude on KTT who's dropped gems and info for years now explaining a little why the tape was delayed. Knew it was supposed to come a week or so ago.

samples cleared.

all I can say for sure is that it was delayed because contemplating iTunes release, so samples had to get sorted. Thats why you'll see, Wondagurl tweeted asking about sample help a few days ago as well. Samples seem to have gone through, but idk how accurate Elliot is with saying today, if I do find out i'll let you know.

I dont know if they're taking the iTunes route, but I know that certain obstacles that had to be sorted earlier have been dealt with.

Aren't mixtapes supposed to be free?

Depends. A lot of times now, artist will put it up for free as well as on iTunes. Sometimes, artist just release it as an iTunes exclusive which is easier since you don't have to handle distribution and everything that comes with that.

Regardless, it seems that they were (or are) trying to sell it in some fashion, so they had to clear the samples in order to do that.

Back
Top Bottom