🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Bruh what are you doing? 
laugh.gif

Take that down before you get sniped 

Took it down, but isn't this a mixtape that he's happening to be selling? Meh, idk, i haven't kept p with Drake since Pound Cake

I just listened to the snippets but from what I'm hearing there's a few bangers on here. The PND tracks sound fire. But it's becoming more evident that this guy has just checked out on spitting. This slow flow yelling on the chorus **** is garbage man. He's way better than that idk why he's doing it

Damnit I gotta admit you making sense Wavez.. :lol:

Used To and 10 Bands are so damn fire. I'm feeling the tracks with PND and the track about his mom but this is the most unmotivated Drake has ever sounded. You wanna know what's funny though? It's still really good. That's how high Drake's rep is. It's nowhere on the level of any project he's released but It's still dope to me. I KNOW he's saving his top tier for VFT6 but this sounds a little to mailed in for my tastes.

For the cole stans

Yes it's better than Forest Hills Drive

I just listened to the snippets but from what I'm hearing there's a few bangers on here. The PND tracks sound fire. But it's becoming more evident that this guy has just checked out on spitting. This slow flow yelling on the chorus **** is garbage man. He's way better than that idk why he's doing it

For the cole stans

Worst post of 2015. But im sure youll be making more with comments like that :rofl:

Damnit I gotta admit you making sense Wavez..
laugh.gif

Used To and 10 Bands are so damn fire. I'm feeling the tracks with PND and the track about his mom but this is the most unmotivated Drake has ever sounded. You wanna know what's funny though? It's still really good. That's how high Drake's rep is. It's nowhere on the level of any project he's released but It's still dope to me. I KNOW he's saving his top tier for VFT6 but this sounds a little to mailed in for my tastes.

For the cole stans
Totally disagree that he sounds unmotivated. Sounds like he's entering that final form of the rapping/singing thing, just doing whatever he feels on tracks. I don't mistake that for being unmotivated 

I'l give this tape a listen tomorrow.

I'll give it a spin in the morning....funny how the usual Drake stans on Twitter are calling this fire and/or a "classic"...:rolleyes

That's fans of any artist.  Kendrick just put out two trash *** singles and people are praising the ground he walks on :smh: .

Blacker The Berry trash? **** outta here. :lol:

Last edited:
Damnit I gotta admit you making sense Wavez..
laugh.gif

For the cole stans
Russ-Troll.gif

- His contract was up and he signed with them again.

- There was a free version of this on soundcloud and a few other sites.

Back
Top Bottom