🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Totally disagree that he sounds unmotivated. Sounds like he's entering that final form of the rapping/singing thing, just doing whatever he feels on tracks. I don't mistake that for being unmotivated 

We know what this man is capable of and this isn't Drake on his A game. It's hard to top his last mixtape which is a certified classic. This sounds like a sponsored mix tape to me. It's still dope though but he knows himself this ain't him at his best.

Blacker The Berry trash? **** outta here.
laugh.gif
Alright, I'll give you "Blacker The Berry," but I ain't giving you "i" though.

this has nothing but car bangers on here beat wise

but song writing and spitting - still wish he went back to room for improvement/ comeback season / so far gone

but i know its never coming back

but song writing and spitting - still wish he went back to room for improvement/ comeback season / so far gone

I hate this yelling flow he's developed. I absolutely despise it.

I just want a take care/ so far gone drake.

****** gotta let the Migos have their flow back. Between that and that one word every second flow that Future used on ****....****** is having a field day using them flows.

Add on an accent and bad off-key singing, and these are my feelings on Eminem since Encore.

Add on an accent and bad off-key singing, and these are my feelings on Eminem since Encore.

Eminem lost most of it in mmlp 2. But I agree. Relapse was buns for this reason. Stupid accents

Drake can have this one back.

Can I return 14 songs?

Just wanna keep legend, you and the 6, 6pm in New York

Rest is buns.

was listening to Comeback season earlier , Damn it Drake was on straight fire in Going in For life

I told yall before this tape dropped. Drake has not been spitting for a while. My dude I was talking about offshore bread for a whole verse in going for life then came in with the Jordan PIPPEN metaphor. SPITTIN. I told yall that yell slow migos garbage flow sucks man.

Back
Top Bottom