🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

And for you fake "purists" (that dont really know how songs are made, especially album cuts) , go look at some of your favorite artists' credits.  I promise you'll find alot of surprises 
wink.gif

dont' mind me..just a rant but..

some of you cats sound like local unsigned artist..or my fault..local emcees that are sitting inside this box that "real hip hop heads" put themselves into. Not everyone lives by that code b...

for you.. hip hop has been dead...for everyone else..it just evolved and spread it's wings. People just like music.

So for you cats..yea Drake is lame for this..for the rest though he's a highly talented musician.

This isn't the golden era anymore fellas..accept that! 

This sh*t is disgusting that people could even feel that it's remotely okay to perform another person's art. Like, is there no standards in this culture we call hip-hop? You know how personal music is to some people, how much they put into their stories, their art? To think that this man could just be a lifeless vessel telling other people's stories 
mean.gif
. Yeah it's evolving alright, evolving to something that aint hip-hop

Is it too soon to make a "write your own Drake verse" thread.

I think that thread has potential. Create a lil Wayne verse threads back in the Carter 3/4 era were classic.

Last edited:
There haven't been standards in rap for awhile. I think people are blowing this a little out of proportion. Meek could use a ghostwriter tbh.

i used to hate that old drake flow when he would drag a word

"my shirt aint got no stripes but i can make your p whhiiiiiistle"

" are any of yall into girls like i am lets be hoooonest"

idc what anyone says this is for sure a good thing all this came out, I really hope he never works with that Quentin dude ever again cuz he sucks. This is easily the worst his flow has ever been and I guess that's why cuz he been influenced by that dude lately

idc what anyone says this is for sure a good thing all this came out, I really hope he never works with that Quentin dude ever again cuz he sucks. This is easily the worst his flow has ever been and I guess that's why cuz he been influenced by that dude lately
But wasn't this last album his biggest success?

Dawg dudes just throwing out anything to defend son. I seen a girl say 10 bands is a hit today and people are jealous of drake... Jealous of what? That ain't his hit. I never heard 1 person say the 2nd verse made the song. Ole boy wrote the hook, verse and created the flow for that song. And all y'all say is good I hope he stops and switches to his old ghostwriter because that flow sucks.

And please stop using Alicia keys and Beyonce as examples. Best singer is determined by your voice best rapper is determined by your.... Raps, actual lyrics that u put together and make. If that's the case I'm calling up charlie clips in the am to right me a verse full of fire and get rich home to write me a hook.

Last edited:
Dawg dudes just throwing out anything to defend son. I seen a girl say 10 bands is a hit today and people are jealous of drake... Jealous of what? That ain't his hit. I never heard 1 person say the 2nd verse made the song. Ole boy wrote the hook, verse and created the flow for that song. And all y'all say is good I hope he stops and switches to his old ghostwriter because that flow sucks.

And please stop using Alicia keys and Beyonce as examples. Best singer is determined by your voice best rapper is determined by your.... Raps, actual lyrics that u put together and make. If that's the case I'm calling up charlie clips in the am to right me a verse full of fire and get rich home to write me a hook.

Get some ad libs from Jim Jones and you might take off man. I say go for it.

Its not that serious guys. Everyone has a team. Shoot even B.I.G. didn't write all his raps. He had the junior mafia help with his his writing and creating songs and lyrics to match that song.

Back
Top Bottom