🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Trey Songs REALLY can't sing.
indifferent.gif
Nah man.

I'm dead %*# serious.

His songs are alright and have appeal so I'm not hating, but dudes voice is so average its not even funny. That vibrato just kills any sort of emotion he wants to convey anyways.

PS, I didn't peep my typo on dude's name.

But Trey really can't sing though. Even his most loyal female fans would admit that. Dudes Purple Rain performance was so bad on the BET Awards that Patti Labelle had to come out 10 minutes later and sing it again. He's found his lane. Props to him for that. But dude should not be considered a "singer".

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

indifferent.gif
Nah man.

I'm dead %*# serious.

His songs are alright and have appeal so I'm not hating, but dudes voice is so average its not even funny. That vibrato just kills any sort of emotion he wants to convey anyways.

PS, I didn't peep my typo on dude's name.
U %$$+@%% on me for saying the same thing awhile ago tho

laugh.gif

BTW, Drake shows love to everyone. Its just how he connects with different crowds. I wouldn't take the shout-out too seriously.

you rarely deserve the hate but cmon you sound like his wife....... "ole Johnny likes his coffee with two sugars while he reads the paper in the morning lookin boy"
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

BTW, Drake shows love to everyone. Its just how he connects with different crowds. I wouldn't take the shout-out too seriously.

I think he does it for acceptance with the more underground hip hop fans. Like shouting out Pimp C, Phonte, DJ Screw, etc. Maybe its genuine but I think he does it for acceptance.

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

laugh.gif

you rarely deserve the hate but cmon you sound like his wife....... "ole Johnny likes his coffee with two sugars while he reads the paper in the morning lookin boy"
indifferent.gif

Please shut the hell up. Its WHAT he does. Its just a way of him staying on everyone's good side. Its hard enough for dude to be accepted. Its an obvious tactic. Plus, why don't you get on the dude who is so happy to see a Mac Dre shout-out? Shouldn't you be commenting on how Mac Dre doesn't need a Drake shout-out or something stupid like that?

You dudes are funny to me.

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Please shut the hell up. Its WHAT he does. Its just a way of him staying on everyone's good side. Its hard enough for dude to be accepted. Its an obvious tactic. Plus, why don't you get on the dude who is so happy to see a Mac Dre shout-out? Shouldn't you be commenting on how Mac Dre doesn't need a Drake shout-out or something stupid like that?

You dudes are funny to me.
You gay as hell shut up

You really cant tell if a person can sing unless you see him/her in concert... any studio can have me seeming like I can sing...but I cant....AT ALL...

i saw him open for hova in LA at staples center a few months back and he sounded TERRIBLE

it was a shame to because I like his albums, sounds a lot better in the studio i guess, but hearing him live i was pretty dissapointed

Sunday night in the club. The dj plays the leaked version & everyone was lost & confused when they heard the hook. I was like
laugh.gif
 &
glasses.gif
 though

laugh.gif

I got you on this....but how many times a big name like Drake gives a shout out to a local dude.

I understand he might do it for the acceptance, but as someone mentioned, he might shout out Phonte or DJ Screw...but those names are known by MUCH more people than Mac Dre.

Plus Dre is like a local legend around here...so its nice to hear a big name mention him.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

laugh.gif

I got you on this....but how many times a big name like Drake gives a shout out to a local dude.

I understand he might do it for the acceptance, but as someone mentioned, he might shout out Phonte of DJ Screw...but those names are known by MUCH more people than Mac Dre.

Plus Dre is like a local legend around here...so its nice to head a big name mentioned him.
grin.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FromAZwithLOVE

N's really saying Trey Songz can't sing tho??

he cant 1st time i heard him was in concert with neyo and son was terrible then i heard it on the radio and it was good

son is all studio he cant sing for !+*%

Back
Top Bottom