🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Great posts.

"Show Me A Good Time" in September
smile.gif
A lil too late but whatever hopefully its a nice visual
Do you expect all singles to come out at the SAME time?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

I've been playing What If I Kissed You all week.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

^^^ You're like 800 pages & 2 threads late to be having those comments
wink.gif
Dude is reiterating the mundane statements people were saying over a year ago down to the Degrassi jokes.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Great posts.

smile.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
No but i sure woulda dropped fancy before miss me
indifferent.gif
or show me a good time miss me woulda been last if anything

Great posts.

smile.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
No but i sure woulda dropped fancy before miss me
indifferent.gif
or show me a good time miss me woulda been last if anything

what he needs to do is make a video for " SHUT IT DOWN " with a lil snippet of CeCe's interlude bein the intro. just for the R&B heads.. than after that SMASH HIT. He Should Drop a video for RESISTANCE..like i dont understand why he chose such corny songs to make his singles.. MISS ME IS WACKK.

Resistance
smokin.gif

" What am i afraid of.. this is supposed to be what dreams are made of, people i dont have the time to hang with, always look at me and say the same sh*t, you promised me you would never change.. "

Also.. umm.. soo Jay-z Hands down GOD OF THIS HIPHOP GAME.. no video for LIGHT UP. Really ?? c'mon i could picture it now.. how dope would that video be. the song is incredible.. or even if he didnt wanna go that route, he could have done unforgettable, that right there is a banger.

i dont know if my mind is workin right.. but if i wa sin drakes corner and had a say in anything that went down. I def would have went a totally different direction with the singles he put out. but what do i know.. im an R&B dude anyway
pimp.gif

been reading the past few pages.. and its hard to argue against any one's choices for what singles shoulda been dropped. i hope we can all agree that find your love should have been on the bottom of that list though.

roll.gif
@Drake stealing Lil B's #WOO adlib on that track w/ Pimp C

All these E-heads talking about "swagger jacking" is getting out of hand.

Its seriously the most basic ad-lib ever.
Theres ONLY SO MANY rap flows
Only so many words
Only so many topics
Only so many ways to reinvent the wheel.
People stay trying to start controversy.
eyes.gif

^^^ You taking this internet stuff way too serious youngster. My post was in no way directed towards you. If you didn't like it, just ignore it
wink.gif
#WOO
laugh.gif

^^^ You taking this internet stuff way too serious youngster. My post was in no way directed towards you. If you didn't like it, just ignore it
wink.gif
#WOO
laugh.gif
Of course you weren't talking to me. Its just everyone thinks everyone stole something from someone else
laugh.gif
. Its funny but when everyone starts saying it about everything its like...damn do ya'll give ANY credit?

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

what he needs to do is make a video for " SHUT IT DOWN " with a lil snippet of CeCe's interlude bein the intro. just for the R&B heads.. than after that SMASH HIT. He Should Drop a video for RESISTANCE..like i dont understand why he chose such corny songs to make his singles.. MISS ME IS WACKK.

Resistance
smokin.gif

" What am i afraid of.. this is supposed to be what dreams are made of, people i dont have the time to hang with, always look at me and say the same sh*t, you promised me you would never change.. "

Also.. umm.. soo Jay-z Hands down GOD OF THIS HIPHOP GAME.. no video for LIGHT UP. Really ?? c'mon i could picture it now.. how dope would that video be. the song is incredible.. or even if he didnt wanna go that route, he could have done unforgettable, that right there is a banger.

i dont know if my mind is workin right.. but if i wa sin drakes corner and had a say in anything that went down. I def would have went a totally different direction with the singles he put out. but what do i know.. im an R&B dude anyway
pimp.gif
Im quoting my own post because i think what i said was dope 
smokin.gif
, plus im cool like that 
wink.gif

roll.gif

Only so many words
Only so many topics
eyes.gif

Why do you go so hard for Drake man? Even if dude was serious about Drake stealing Lil B's swag, why do unimportant things like that get you so riled up? Not gonna lie it is funny so please don't stop (pause)
laugh.gif

Resistance
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
Im quoting my own post because i think what i said was dope 
smokin.gif
, plus im cool like that 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

roll.gif

Only so many words
Only so many topics
eyes.gif

Why do you go so hard for Drake man? Even if dude was serious about Drake stealing Lil B's swag, why do unimportant things like that get you so riled up? Not gonna lie it is funny so please don't stop (pause)
laugh.gif

Man I'm merely commenting. Its a trend i'm noticing lately. I'm not riled up at all.
Its just the tendency for everyone to say that _________ stole      (insert basic characteristic)      from __________. Its just funny is all.

Back
Top Bottom