🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Manufactured pop star =\= pop star.  Can you stop being a hater for once?  I asked you before and you never answered me, do your parents condone your b*a*ness?
From Day 1 Drake has been pushed on the masses from the machine that is. He was on EVERY single hit song, from Wayne tracks to DJ Khaled, you couldn't turn on the radio or mtv without hearing/seeing Drake.

Drake was pushed onto the masses the way Taylor Swift is pushed onto the masses.

Drake is the Taylor Swift of Rap.

It's not hating if it's true.
i dont see T swift on many collabs, 

Drake was featured on all them tracks cause he is the golden goose...none of those tracks become hits without him

im not Drake stan but dude was getting his money ...dont confuse his hustle with being showcased by his label

I'm just going to with the thread now.

It's still quite hilarious how since its Drake , people let the ghost writing thing slide.

degenerate423 degenerate423 u get so mad when people tell the truth about your bae. I haven't said anything along the lines of hating today. He's a pop star and Yea he is forced on people. Not saying a lot don't wanna hear it because they do but every major company is backing him and its not because of his cool raps I'll tell u that much. His reputation at this point can't be tarnished. Any other rapper get those reference tracks leaked they are done as an emcee. Jokes will be all over the web, peers won't respect him but with him they not letting that happen.

pastor glo pastor glo son got hit records, shoe deals, clothing line all types of **** he wouldn't have with out em. Drake would've still eventually blew without Wayne tho let's keep it real, but not near as fast and as big. He would be a j Cole esque level rapper without that co sign.

@Degenerate423 u get so mad when people tell the truth about your bae. I haven't said anything along the lines of hating today. He's a pop star and Yea he is forced on people. Not saying a lot don't wanna hear it because they do but every major company is backing him and its not because of his cool raps I'll tell u that much. His reputation at this point can't be tarnished. Any other rapper get those reference tracks leaked they are done as an emcee. Jokes will be all over the web, peers won't respect him but with him they not letting that happen.
Still haven't answered my question...

degenerate423 degenerate423 do your parents condone u defending other males like that? Which one of the drake fans that dude listed in the other thread do u fall under? Got the nerve to have PAC in your avi but then again u got a thing for soft rappers so I already know what kinda dude u are

@Pastor GLO son got hit records, shoe deals, clothing line all types of **** he wouldn't have with out em. Drake would've still eventually blew without Wayne tho let's keep it real, but not near as fast and as big. He would be a j Cole esque level rapper without that co sign.
thats true but you cant discredit the mans versatility as a artist, best i ever had was a hit without a wayne cosign

thats true but you cant discredit the mans versatility as a artist, best i ever had was a hit without a wayne cosign

If you ask me , Gambino does the singing/rap thing much better than Drake. But too many people find him corny... Oh the irony.

If you ask me , Gambino does the singing/rap thing much better than Drake. But too many people find him corny... Oh the irony.
gambino image is dusty and he sound like big sean
@Pastor GLO u are 100% correct but even back then dudes were saying he ain't pen that.
when your record is that big and a dude named kia shie trying to expose you, its going in one ear and out the other

Somebody just said Gambino sounds like Big Sean in a Drake thread?!

Drake basically bit Sean's style back in the day.

And if you want versatility listen to Gambinos Kuaui EP and tell me those aren't some smooth tracks. They fit the title of the EP perfectly. Oh, and Gambino also produces a lot of his own tracks. How's that for versatile?

Kid Cudi mastered the rap/singing angle. He's just has horrible work ethic. He'd be so much bigger if he released more music.

Last edited:
pastor glo pastor glo that's exactly the problem, u gotta be jay z to get the peoples attention. Like the gillie and Wayne ****, Wayne ain't rapped like he rapped on c1 (personal classic) since gillie dipped out. But since he was Wayne and he was gillie people turn their heads n act as if it didn't happen.

Somebody just said Gambino sounds like Big Sean in a Drake thread?!

Drake basically bit Sean's style back in the day.

And if you want versatility listen to Gambinos Kuaui EP and tell me those aren't some smooth tracks. They fit the title of the EP perfectly. Oh, and Gambino also produces a lot of his own tracks. How's that for versatile?
drake took the flow, but gambino sounds like a clone, that 3005 sounds like big sean

Kid Cudi mastered the rap/singing angle. He's just has horrible work ethic. He'd be so much bigger if he released more music.

The first part is true. Too bad Cudi stopped making good music years ago. His new track..... Yikes. He just doesn't sound good over those types of songs.

:lol:

Cut that **** right now, he put up 2 really good albums and everything since has been trash.

It ain't his work ethic, he just lost it.

cragmatic cragmatic u arguing for no reason. Drakes song making, versatility and rapping got him everything. This the same guy who was pissed on and they make it sound acceptable. Reference tracks? Get out of here him and qm made em together and he wanted to hear how qm voice sounded saying it before he layedbit down. Jewels jacked? Happened to the best of em, so u should know damn well they not gonna put gambino in the same sentence as son.

@Pastor GLO that's exactly the problem, u gotta be jay z to get the peoples attention. Like the gillie and Wayne ****, Wayne ain't rapped like he rapped on c1 (personal classic) since gillie dipped out. But since he was Wayne and he was gillie people turn their heads n act as if it didn't happen.
bruh wayne got exposed for kissing a dude and even admitted it on the we taking over freestyle and he was still the hottest rapper out, unless the rapper exposing you is hotter than you like 50 was to ja then its hard to get fans to switch sides

just like when 50 had the nerve to drop his album the same day as kanye, that hurt his career the most

cragmatic cragmatic u arguing for no reason. Drakes song making, versatility and rapping got him everything. This the same guy who was pissed on and they make it sound acceptable. Reference tracks? Get out of here him and qm made em together and he wanted to hear how qm voice sounded saying it before he layedbit down. Jewels jacked? Happened to the best of em, so u should know damn well they not gonna put gambino in the same sentence as son.

Obviously because a majority of people don't even know who Gambino is.

Man as far as I'm concerned. Cudi hasn't missed yet. His weakest project was Indicud, but it had enough bangers to keep it in rotation. And yes, I could WZRD as a Cudi album.

Back
Top Bottom