🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

This song is so relevant right now.  Couldve been the diss honestly lmao

"Bad press during the summer over allegations"

"N*'s make threats cant hear em over the laughter"

"Cause I show love, never get the same outta N's"

"Alotta n's PR stuntin like its the movement, And I'm the only n*** still known for the music"

Last edited:
Who's to determine what is and isn't quality? Now it's just fans vs nonfans talm bout nothing.

People that are objective determine quality. I listen to every Drake song with a clear mind and without bias. And I'm disappointed 99% of time. But I'm objective about it.

People that are objective determine quality. I listen to every Drake song with a clear mind and without bias. And I'm disappointed 99% of time. But I'm objective about it.

Last edited:
Isnt the point to make music people will enjoy?  Music that makes people happy?  What isnt quality about that?  

Nobody wants to hear about the struggle all the time.  There's alot more to music than that.

Just because somethung makes you happy doesn't mean it's good.

Crack makes people happy but I'm sure we can agree that crack is not good. Same goes for music. Some is so bad that it has to eradicated before it starts to spread. Look what happened in the 80s? Crack was destroying families and cities.

Isnt the point to make music people will enjoy?  Music that makes people happy?  What isnt quality about that?  

Nobody wants to hear about the struggle all the time.  There's alot more to music than that.

Crack makes people happy but I'm sure we can agree that crack is not good. Same goes for music. Some is so bad that it has to eradicated before it starts to spread. Look what happened in the 80s? Crack was destroying families and cities.

Da **** :lol:

Last edited:

eek.gif
 You got it bruh.  Sorry I even questioned you  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
Lmao at the crack comparison.

I have enjoyed a lot of Drakes music, I won't say he doesn't make enjoyable tracks.

I just don't get how people can hold him in high as of a regard as they do.

It's like the thing with the sprite cans. He is not in the same category as Nas, Biggie, Rakim...

Does he make good music? Most of the time, yes. Does a lot of it sound the same? Most of the time, yes. Does it content ever change? Not really, no.

Should he be mentioned with raps elite? You tell me NT.

To quote Kendrick "You too infatuated with the f***ing numbers."

Last edited:

Huh???

Rancho cucamonga And Dubois Idaho bought more drake albums than LA bought Kendrick smh

Back
Top Bottom