🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Cudi has missed quite a bit recently
laugh.gif

Maidana misses
Let Rico tell it, Drake is the reason Cudi isn't a megastar right now.  Rico and Will just hate Drake for some reason.  Like it's one thing to not like his music, but they make it a point to bring up other stuff and question how YOU can support his music.  I don't get it
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Obviously because a majority of people don't even know who Gambino is.

You acting like Freaks and Geeks wasn't a hit.  Dudes knew who he was.

It wasn't, it got cancelled after one season, and he wasn't on that :lol:

You mean Community brah?

Edit: My bad, he got a song called that apparently. Sorry.

I got confused because I would assume most people know him as an actor rather than a rapper

I don't check for dudes music that much. A lot of it comes of as nonsensical. And I got every Migos mixtape :lol:

Last edited:
Drake is the new Ja? Boy you know the hate it strong.

Drake built his name off a tape, and just got better and better. Stop being in denial. Dudes tryna discredit So Far Gone as if that wasn't one of the best mixtapes at the time. Dont forget how big Best I Ever Had was.

:lol: :lol: in his defense Gambino did have a pretty big underground hit with his Freaks and Geeks track.

And I've stated many times why I dislike Drake. If you grew up in the golden era of anything, you're expecrations stay at that level. So when I see/hear people showering Drake with all these accolades and mentioninf him amongst the greats and throwing out the GOAT title, I find it absolutely offensive.

It wasn't, it got cancelled after one season, and he wasn't on that
laugh.gif

You mean Community brah?
I'm thoroughly surprised you even knew Freaks and Geeks was a show
laugh.gif
.  Linda Cardellini
pimp.gif

I was referring to the song though, not sure if you were joking.

Last edited:
And I've stated many times why I dislike Drake. If you grew up in the golden era of anything, you're expecrations stay at that level. So when I see/hear people showering Drake with all these accolades and mentioninf him amongst the greats and throwing out the GOAT title, I find it absolutely offensive.
Why not just ignore the thread then?

It wasn't, it got cancelled after one season, and he wasn't on that :lol:

You mean Community brah?

I'm thoroughly surprised you even knew Freaks and Geeks was a show :lol: .  Linda Cardellini :pimp: .

I was referring to the song though, not sure if you were joking.

My bad, my bad

An of course I know Freak and Geeks. It wasn't on no Dawson's Creek level :smokin , but it was cool

for a "manufactured" pop star he sure does make good hip hop records. i prefer his older stuff like So Far Gone which is motivational with songs like Lust For Life, The Calm & Say What's Real. and some of the new stuff like If Your Reading This It's Too Late. people just clearly don't like this guy, they praying too hard for his downfall.

Same old Rusty, personal attacks when challenged with facts and logic. Keep on waiting for that 40 acres and a mule to just drop from the sky.

Same old Rusty, personal attacks when challenged with facts and logic. Keep on waiting for that 40 acres and a mule to just drop from the sky.

Wash your face is a joke in general from Diego

Everyone know that, stop trying to play the victim

Secondly you stay talking about your facts and logic. All you do is present your opinion with flimsy evidence to back it up.

That is what you so with politics, that's what you do with Drake.

Lastly, miss me with that cornball insult.

I care about my people. Maybe you should try to too

Last edited:
Wash your face is a joke in general from Diego

Everyone know that, stop trying to play the victim

Secondly you stay talking about your facts and logic. All you do is present your opinion with flimsy evidence to back it up.

That is what you so with politics, that's what you do with Drake.

Lastly, miss me with that cornball insult.

I care about my people. Maybe you should try to

Oh I'm sorry I'm not at the cool kids table of NT General.

Please, I provide evidence for everything I believe. Whereas, you and those of your ilk back everything up with rhetoric and ideology. "Oh well what about the single mom who works three jobs..." and **** like that.

If you really cared about your people you should be encouraging them to open their minds to new ways of tackling problems. Voting for Democrats every damn election cycle obviously isn't working. Blacks have fared worse under Obama than under Bush and Clinton. And waiting around for a MLK type leader isn't helping either. Branch off on your own, make your way, then come back and help out (if you CHOOSE to do so).

"And I can't help the poor if I'm one of them
So I got rich and gave back, to me that's the win-win"

Back
Top Bottom