🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

We'll be fine is trash? Oh lawd.

I don't replace songs I just add then to the end of the album.

Ya'll acting like Take Care aint got some duds on it.

For real, there some major duds on there, and bout half are the singles.
Plus, an album with Practice can never be a classic. 13 songs would've probably done that.

I don't really understand that post :lol: how is the lane left wide open for the guy that came before them?

future was singing on honest while quan and thug was taking over the summer, once they broke up and took a hiatus thats when future went on his run

Oh ok I can see this then. But can two epic trash dudes really take somebody's lane. Quan and Fetty Wop are the c and d grades of Future. Can't wait til they're back at Ross and Marshalls so I don't have to hear their **** ever again.

Last edited:
nothing but hype

Why do you have to slander Kendricks product to make you feel better about Drakes product?
It's not hype when your products produce ratings of 91 and 96 from critics across multiple platforms. If it was all about hype, take care would have a higher rating than 78. *waits for someone to say critics opinions don't matter now*
What was their impact on the game?

When GKMC dropped, it changed the way a lot of people listened to music during that time. Artist used GKMC as a measuring stick and felt they needed to make a product just as good or better. There are plenty of articles of different artist speaking about GKMC"s impact. When tpab dropped, artist from multiple genres spoke on how inspiring it is as well. But, because it hasn't been out long enough, I won't label it a classic as of yet. But tbh, it's heading into that direction.

Last edited:
Lil B and Future comparison is dead on. Both make trash music and are awful but the whole industry is riding their waves.

Take Care is not a classic. Not even close to a classic. It's definitely his best album. Album was smooth as hell, that production was too good but there's way too many forgettable and skippable songs on here.

TML is still a pile of ****. Awful ****** album.

Take Care is a classic to me. Hated TML but Take Care was a pretty much flawless album imo.

NWTS was still decent but IYRTITL is where he really fell off to me. Didn't enjoy a single song on that tape.

Drake is definitely that dude right now.

Hes on pace to become one of the greatest commercial hip-hop artists of all time to deny that is just silly

Last edited:
nothing but hype

Why do you have to slander Kendricks product to make you feel better about Drakes product?
It's not hype when your products produce ratings of 91 and 96 from critics across multiple platforms. If it was all about hype, take care would have a higher rating than 78. *waits for someone to say critics opinions don't matter now*
What was their impact on the game?

When GKMC dropped, it changed the way a lot of people listened to music during that time. Artist used GKMC as a measuring stick and felt they needed to make a product just as good or better. There are plenty of articles of different artist speaking about GKMC"s impact. When tpab dropped, artist from multiple genres spoke on how inspiring it is as well. But, because it hasn't been out long enough, I won't label it a classic as of yet. But tbh, it's heading into that direction.

Yeezus got damn near perfect reviews all across the board, did you like Yeezus?

Lil B and Future comparison is dead on. Both make trash music and are awful but the whole industry is riding their waves.

I think it's a pretty terrible comparison, as one dude has actual hits/singles and has retail albums available, while the other is a punchline, a meme, and was forced to give his official album out for free after doing Kreayshawn numbers. Can't really be a "trend" when you're 3 albums in which all have hits. Fetty Wap and RHQ are trends, and I think neither one with every release an actual album. Those types of artists are singles/ringtone artists and nothing more. Birdman is doing his best to make Young Thug not be that, but he is as well.

Last edited:
His Flow is [emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji] on this but when the beat switch to 40's **** [emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128560[/emoji][emoji]128560[/emoji][emoji]128560[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Yeezus got damn near perfect reviews all across the board, did you like Yeezus?

Yeezus wasn't as bad as people make it it out to be "Shrugs" But, I used critics reviews as an example, because bruh said GKMC and TPAB is "overhyped." If everything is based on "hype" Drakes albums would have higher ratings and Yeezus would have extremely low ratings. Also, to be clear, I never said that I don't like take care; I said it's ok.

Man good kid mad city ain't impact ****. Lol and I like that album. That's BS.

YEEZUS WAS ONE OF THE WORST ABLUMS IVE EVER HEARD. TRASH.

Last edited:
Drake is definitely that dude right now.

Hes on pace to become one of the greatest commercial hip-hop artists of all time to deny that is just silly
200w_s.gif

So is the carter 3 classic cuz Wayne had everyone in the world tryna rap like him? Kendrick Lamar included

So is the carter 3 classic cuz Wayne had everyone in the world tryna rap like him? Kendrick Lamar included

Kendrick stopped trying to rap like Wayne, way before carter III dropped. But, he will tell you in a minute, that Wayne influenced him a lot.

GKMC isn't a classic and didn't have an impact. Carter 3 is a classic and impacted everyone.

Posts like this are as bad as it gets. Music is subjective but **** like this is horrible.

For the record, Carter III is one of the worst rap albums of all time. No cohesiveness throughout the track list and on each song. Terrible punchlines and bars that a 7th grader could pen. Album was all hype and 100% a dud. A real pile of ****. Calling it a classic because it sold one million week one doesn't make it a classic. Means the youth of america was mentally ****** that year.

Last edited:
Do your own research, I'm not about to post articles and youtube videos for you. If it didn't inpire you, cool. But don't act like multiple artist weren't speaking on that album.

GKMC isn't a classic and didn't have an impact. Carter 3 is a classic and impacted everyone.

Posts like this are as bad as it gets. Music is subjective but **** like this is horrible.

For the record, Carter III is one of the worst rap albums of all time. No cohesiveness throughout the track list and on each song. Terrible punchlines and bars that a 7th grader could pen. Album was all hype and 100% a dud. A real pile of ****. Calling it a classic because it sold one million week one doesn't make it a classic. Means the youth of america was mentally ****** that year.
dead on [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] repped

Back
Top Bottom