🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

I don't know what's more offensive, you thinking Drake is R&B music or that you think he delivers quality R&B music.

:lol:

It's been asked before and I've answered.

Drakes the best R&B dude out he delivers quality in that lane.
Doesn't make any sense cause I can name you a slew of my favourite rappers who make songs about women that always suck.

I'm not here to appease you people. R&B is garbage genre of music that I don't listen to and if Drake didn't make it and sprinkle it in on his projects I would never hear it. That being said the stuff he makes is good enough to where I'm not hitting skip.

He makes the only R&B that I deem listenable ergo he's the best in my opinion.

Deal with it.

Aren't you the expert in R&B

and garbage genre? :smh:

I'm not here to appease you people. R&B is garbage genre of music that I don't listen to and if Drake didn't make it and sprinkle it in on his projects I would never hear it. That being said the stuff he makes is good enough to where I'm not hitting skip.

He makes the only R&B that I deem listenable ergo he's the best in my opinion.

Deal with it.

If you don't even listen to R&B how could you even come up with a silly claim of Drake being best in the genre?
I just said it above, he makes the only listenable R&B.

It is a garbage genre the most repetitive stuff you will ever hear. "Baby I love you" or "Baby I'm sorry" all that R&B is.

It is a garbage genre the most repetitive stuff you will ever hear. "Baby I love you" or "Baby I'm sorry" all that R&B is.

Hates repetitive stuff, but is a Drake stan.

tumblr_liojjhIgyW1qcay1ao1_500.gif

Last edited:

Joe Budden says Drake sounds uninspired, and won't make music like Say What's Real & etc. full interview drops tomorrow

Last edited:
I don't know what's more offensive, you thinking Drake is R&B music or that you think he delivers quality R&B music.
It not being classified as R&B would be better, I could go back to writing off the entire genre.

Lol at that album title. Exactly what I'm talking about

It not being classified as R&B would be better, I could go back to writing off the entire genre.
Lol at that album title. Exactly what I'm talking about

DRAKE- sex love pain, I be on that tank ****

And that song had nothing to do with baby I'm sorry or baby I love you

Last edited:
What's the sales at so far?

Two more days til a week
Will he crack the million

I am aware that bar exists... Doesn't do much to change the point.

I gave it a chance when I was younger but now that I'm older and have more control what I hear why would I bother? R&B isn't putting out content that I consistently want to hear, whether that be sound or subject matter.

You can say Drake puts out that kind of material which he does but I would say that he has a fair amount of rap elements in the sound and even so, if it's such bad R&B what does it matter?

I haven't actively listened to an R&B album in its entirety since I was like 15, nor will I ever again. Just like I know you dudes aren't actively sourcing death metal I'm not checking for R&B

It's funny to hear him diss R&B when Drake getting his wave for this album from PND and DVSN just as he got the wave for Take Care from Weeknd :lol:

95% of the stuff he says makes no sense, just on a pure logic standpoint. He's def a special cat.

As a person that lovessss R&B, especially 90's R&B,

Drake's R&B is dope. The writing plus singing is a nice breath of fresh air to the genre

Drake's R&B is dope. The writing plus singing is a nice breath of fresh air to the genre

So do you share antidope opinion that drake is the best R&B artist out right now?

Last edited:

Joe Budden says Drake sounds uninspired, and won't make music like Say What's Real & etc. full interview drops tomorrow

I actually agree with Budden here. The album is good, but Drake is capable of doing better. He can make hits with no effort, but it comes off uninspired at times.
On If you're reading this, I felt like it was a better blend of hits and a new sound.

What's so fresh about it? He can't sing. If you wanted to hear someone who can actually sing, you can just listen to R&B.

Back
Top Bottom