🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

I miss the thread before all of this 
mean.gif
. zzz

Ya'll dragged this thread 20+ pages with this ghostwriter talk, everyone just chill out until we get that new music tomorrow

Ya'll dragged this thread 20+ pages with this ghostwriter talk, everyone just chill out until we get that new music tomorrow
[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Flex really going for that female gossip angle with these Tweets

Can't even hate on it :lol:

Is he always like that?

I see what he is saying...you have outsiders coming in saying that it's okay to "collaborate" on bars that you are individually bragging about and get competitive with..."Drake ft. Drake" .... "New flow is on steroids" :lol:

Outsiders that don't respect the rules of rap talmbout "raps are movies", making dumb *** Tarantino comparisons :lol:

If Drake just comes out and says that he is a pop star who doesn't do this for lyrical sport, then this is all over...

Like I said, Drake writes his own music, albeit in a collaborative way in some cases.

To say he doesn't write his own records is silly.

However, my PERSONAL opinion is that I don't rock with it. When you start using full fledged verses from other people that's when I start not to rock with it. Like, yeah he's writing his own music but it's like 50% of the song, or he's writing 50 or 40% of the song. That's wack and from Meek's standpoint I completely feel why he'd be upset.

Anyone who follows this "culture" knows meek mill is about the sport of rapping. He loves to rap. Raps all the time whether he's freestyling, in the studio, at radio stations, he loves to rap and is obviously passionate about it. So with that, I can imagine that he'd be hot when the guy he's competing with, the guy people are calling the hottest out, is getting help on his raps. Especially, if Meek doesn't get much help with his raps.

But, if I was meek I wouldn't have gone this route. You gotta play the game man. Can't mess up the relationship you had with the biggest rapper in the game over some pride ****. Drake loved / gassed meek. Meek along with a few others could have gotten a drake verse anytime they wanted. This is a business. Can't be ruining relationships over this. 

meek got nicki he doesnt care about getting a drake verse
It's about the sport with Meek. Meek loves this rap ****. He's competitive with it. I can imagine how he feels when the guy who everyone is anointing as the best out is getting full fledged verses written for him.

I just don't see how this **** is acceptable in anyway. Like son said, if he comes out n says I'm a pop/rock star or some **** cool but if he still plays this I'm the best out role how DP we take him serious? Can we really say he's better than Kendrick? ( like anyone really believes that, teenage suburb kids don't count) this is a competitive art and to make that claim u gotta back it up. Nothing wrong with getting together with someone making good music, look at ye but I'd never say ye is the best rapper ever.

Back
Top Bottom