🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Really wasn't feeling no shopping, but i heard it really loud in the bar last night and was like 

6zROWac.gif

Last edited:
The person you quoted must fall in this category. They should be ashamed to have B.I.G. as a profile photo (I'm a Pac fan).

lol bro im old man. I been around when big was alive i love hip hop too much for my own good.

I hate what Drake represents, i hate he has ghost writers, i hate that the team he has writing for him made rap easy too digest to the majority with no content.

However in this particular situation i dont see anything wrong with punkin a no body off on the internet. And Joe been a wack MC. Dude is just as soft as drake and does punk *** **** but people want to see Drake get handled so any thing goes. But lets be real, Buddens been soft. Lyrically he can rhyme and all that, but hes weak.

It's lit because another ***** got twerked on? :lol:

Drake sending those DM's but not responding on wax is him acknowledging that Budden is eating him alive right now and he can't come up with a good diss back. At least he acknowledges it. He picks and chooses when he wants to be "hip hop".

Drake sending those DM's but not responding on wax is him acknowledging that Budden is eating him alive right now and he can't come up with a good diss back. At least he acknowledges it. He picks and chooses when he wants to be "hip hop".

Yeah respond to a guy who's only relevant cause he dissed him :smh: Fam the podcaster wont even matter next month. The stars will align back to where they were when ppl only recognize the podcaster for being 1/4 of slaughterhouse.

Last edited:
lol bro im old man. I been around when big was alive i love hip hop too much for my own good.

I hate what Drake represents, i hate he has ghost writers, i hate that the team he has writing for him made rap easy too digest to the majority with no content.

However in this particular situation i dont see anything wrong with punkin a no body off on the internet. And Joe been a wack MC. Dude is just as soft as drake and does punk *** **** but people want to see Drake get handled so any thing goes. But lets be real, Buddens been soft. Lyrically he can rhyme and all that, but hes weak.

huh?

Do you know what a wack MC is? So you were alive 20 years ago?

All he did was embarrass him by offering cash for more weak disses. Not lame at all Drizzy always getting the last laugh.

I read statements from Drake stans befuddled one could actually type such nonsense.

Last edited:
this cornball needs to respond already, nobody care about Rihanna twerking on him, she community ***** anyway.

You really think drake or any rapper for that matter can't come up with a "good" diss for joe Budden ? The same dude who has taken a endless amount of L's... dudes will say anything because they don't like a artist

Yeah respond to a guy who's only relevant cause he dissed him :smh: Fam the podcaster wont even matter next month. The stars will align back to where they were when ppl only recognize the podcaster for being 1/4 of slaughterhouse.

Not relevant enough to respond to, but relevant enough to DM?

:lol:

What is "relevant" anyways? Selling a million records and going on Jimmy Fallon? Because what does that have to do with hip hop?

You really think drake or any rapper for that matter can't come up with a "good" diss for joe Budden ? The same dude who has taken a endless amount of L's... dudes will say anything because they don't like a artist

If it was that easy then where's his track?

The thing about Budden is that he's up front with a lot of his perceived "L's".

We all come into this knowing Budden isn't even comparable to Drake when it comes to fame and numbers so no one cares about Drake saying that.

What's he gonna say to Budden, he got jumped by Raekwon's goons? He has been accused of hitting women?

All of these things are all well documented and acknowledged by Joe which is why you can't really hurt someone who is honest and up front about their flaws.

Last edited:

What is "relevant" anyways? Selling a million records and going on Jimmy Fallon? Because what does that have to do with hip hop?

Irrelevant is the guy who's getting the biggest attention he's ever had by dissing you. Podcaster is getting all these interviews and media exposure due to him lashing out. Not because he dropped a single or an album but by dissing someone else. You dont see how lame that is? Why would he waste energy on a dusty dude who ain't been hot since 03.

Podcaster really playing dudes who support him. Its a shame cause when he drops his own music none of y'all will give a damn about this dude.

Last edited:
If it was that easy then where's his track?

The thing about Budden is that he's up front with a lot of his perceived "L's".

We all come into this knowing Budden isn't even comparable to Drake when it comes to fame and numbers so no one cares about Drake saying that.

What's he gonna say to Budden, he got jumped by Raekwon's goons? He has been accused of hitting women?

All of these things are all well documented and acknowledged by Joe which is why you can't really hurt someone who is honest and up front about their flaws.
Uhm I'm pretty sure drake doesn't care and honestly if you were him would you be rushing to respond to joe Budden ? And so because his L's are documented you can't talk about it ??? What ?? This is what I meant when I posted its a lose lose for drake ... He responds and it's good you dudes will joe was a easy target or "everybody know joe a lame and a clown ...he didn't tell me anything I don't know "

:lol: but seriously. I don't know when Drake became "cool" but I must have missed it.

When he grew the beard. That's when the turn happened.

Drake isn't hip hop so it makes sense. He's not built for that beef, he needs his fans to carry him.

"Rap is not pop, if you call it that then stop."

Industry got these boys thinking if it ain't getting played 10 times an hour it's not hot [emoji]128064[/emoji] you hear it so much you're convinced it's good [emoji]128064[/emoji]

You cant name one time he took an L so how are you befuddled?

So if the general public can discern that last year Meek Mill took an L from the battle with Drake how did Drake not take an L this year?

Exposed as having ghost writers and having songs handed to him.

Put out a career worst album at the height of his career

Lost a rap battle to a podcaster :rofl:

Turned into a Twitter finger/ Dm slider

change his name to LL Cool Drake lol

Last edited:
It's funny cuz Joe really ain't that important but obviously he hit something with Drake cuz dude is sending him a bunch of DM's like he's a female. Drake thought they was BFF's and got hurt when Joe killed his album.

So when you stans use the "relevant" card it doesn't work. Joe is very relevant to Drake.

So if the general public can discern that last year Meek Mill took an L from the battle with Drake who did Drake not take an L this year?

Lost a rap battle to a podcaster :Rollin

Meek actually had a career remember? They're not comparable we've discussed this a million times

1. Never was confirmed anyone wrote for him

2. His 'worst' album is also the biggest of his career and its been #1 for 12 weeks.

3. Podcaster to irrelevant to make an impact

4. Clowned him by holding 10k over his head for more disses :lol:

He always ends up with the W :pimp:

Drake trying to bait and switch with those DMs to Joe. Have em show up to his show rollin deep, diss em and nothin happen and turn around and put it in a song. That pretty much backfired.

So if the general public can discern that last year Meek Mill took an L from the battle with Drake who did Drake not take an L this year?

Lost a rap battle to a podcaster :Rollin

Meek actually had a career remember? They're not comparable we've discussed this a million times

1. Never was confirmed anyone wrote for him

2. His 'worst' album is also the biggest of his career and its been #1 for 12 weeks.

3. Podcaster to irrelevant to make an impact

4. Clowned him by holding 10k over his head for more disses :lol:

He always ends up with the W :pimp:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ok ilovemakkonen

Back
Top Bottom