🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Not saying he should ignore this but

What real reason/incentive does Drake have to respond to Joe?

Drake damn sure ain't about to gain any new fans off of this, and his current fan base probably thinks Joe Budden is some new *****, Joe got the lyrical fan base which Drake will never care to impress/takeover, mainly cause they already got their opinions made up about him.

This "relevant" being thrown around, I think no matter what side of the beef you're on, we can all agree that this is the most relevant Joe has been since 03-04...Drake responding will do wonders for Joes relevancy.

Kinda like when Jay rapped "I'm about a dollar, what the **** is 50 Cent?"

Last edited by a moderator:
If those DM's are real, Drake is already doing too much.

I just don't understand why he would even give the slightest bit of attention to somebody like Joe Budden.

Like the ****** on his team shoulda told him he was wilding, dude is the epitome of a clown/troll and Drake fell for the bait.

Last edited:
He had a Billboard single 3 years ago and a group album that was #2 the year before that, the exaggerations :lol:

If he didn't respond at OVO Fest, I doubt he's responding.

Drake has shown he cares too much to not care, but I'll let his fans spin it another way.

Drake just needs to

Please go back and read your statements in 5 or 10 years. :lol:

He hasn't taken an L in the last 7 so I'll place my bets.

I just don't understand why he would even give the slightest bit of attention to somebody like Joe Budden.

Like the ****** on his team shoulda told him he was wilding, dude is the epitome of a clown/troll and Drake fell for the bait.

He cant help himself.. I bet he and Hush just roast this dude all day. Should of never dropped the sublim cause entire thing was going away until then.

He had a Billboard single 3 years ago and a group album that was #2 the year before that, the exaggerations :lol:

Being 1/4 of a group doesn't mean he's relevant like that.

Last edited:
I wish Drake would drop a fire *** diss just to see what excuse these boys come up with :lol:

Getting pissed on is a L

Having ghostwriters but acting like you're the top lyricist is a L

Publicly thirsting after a chick and she turns around and dates a ***** completely opposite of you is a L

Getting destroyed Lyrically by a "washed up" rapper is a L

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] so ****** can just do whatever they want because they might've killed somebody before?
No, but your gonna fight someone who you know ain't above killing people and is drunk so his judgement ****** up? And may or may not be strapped

I wish Drake would drop a fire *** diss just to see what excuse these boys come up with :lol:

Bu bu bu but Joe wasn't built for beefing
I'm not the type of ***** that'll type ******.

Guess them rules only apply on Twitter and not Instagram DM? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Wild.

People conflate this line. He was speaking on Meek being a big mouth throwing allagations around. Drake clowning a dude with 10k over his head is not the same.

No, but your gonna fight someone who you know ain't above killing people and is drunk so his judgement ****** up? And may or may not be strapped

If it escalates to that then you damn right we gone be fighting. I'm definitely not letting it slide just because he killed somebody...Not even on no tough **** but on some MAN ****. Disrespect is disrespect no matter who it come from. But I forgot what thread I was in [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Meek actually had a career remember? They're not comparable we've discussed this a million times

1. Never was confirmed anyone wrote for him

2. His 'worst' album is also the biggest of his career and its been #1 for 12 weeks.

3. Podcaster to irrelevant to make an impact

4. Clowned him by holding 10k over his head for more disses :lol:

He always ends up with the W :pimp:

So if you hit up Drake and say I need a feature. He says Yeah but it turns out he diddnt write the verse. This has happened more than once. How is this not being ghost written for?

Nastradamus is probably platinum, this does nothing for me as I can only listen to 5 or 6 songs off it.

How is he irrelevant? He got bars on a single from French, he got dm's slid. This thread has more pages due to this battle vs actually talking about Views.

The 10k dm wasn't even funny tho.

How Meek not have a career? Tyga has one, You probably dont know Tech9ne is but he's just as a relevant career as any rapper. Slim Thug, Philthy Rich, again may not seem relevant to you. But are still eating off rap.

Last edited:
Please go back and read your statements in 5 or 10 years. :lol:

He hasn't taken an L in the last 7 so I'll place my bets.

He cant help himself.. I bet he and Hush just roast this dude all day. Should of never dropped the sublim cause entire thing was going away until then.

Being 1/4 of a group doesn't mean he's relevant like that.

The statement was still wrong either way. You can't say "this is the most relevant he's been since 2003" when he's had fairly notable music 10 years after that. Those are called receipts.

The statement was still wrong either way. You can't say "this is the most relevant he's been since 2003" when he's had fairly notable music 10 years after that. Those are called receipts.

His career was in shambles prior to these disses. Who's really checking for Budden nowadays? As stated before let this man drop a song that has nothing to do with Drake and there will be crickets he just isn't relevant like that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom