🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Ye has produced classics for himself and others though.

If you cant put him in the same league as Ye then your just lying. You dont view him as an mc that's acceptable but musically he's the only one who comes close to Ye. He doesn't need to produce to be compared to him.

Last edited:
Drake is the first foreign "rapper" and Jew to make it. I don't know what else he started or created. He didn't start emo rap and didn't start singing rap. Try again.

I don't **** with Kanye but he's not in his league. They both have writers and that's it. Kanye is or was a producer.

The statement was still wrong either way. You can't say "this is the most relevant he's been since 2003" when he's had fairly notable music 10 years after that. Those are called receipts.

this probably is the most he's been relevant since 03, MM2 was the goat mixtape but even back then besides the few of us who knew his exceptional skill set, most didn't care. 

and budden doesn't have any notable music 10 years later,  stop it.

Again, he had a single that did fairly well just 3 years ago and a group album that was #2 on the Billboard the year before that. Say that this is the most relevant Budden has been in 3-4 years and keep it at that :lol: i feel like I've talking to children right now

Again, he had a single that did fairly well just 3 years ago and a group album that was #2 on the Billboard the year before that. Say that this is the most relevant Budden has been in 3-4 years and keep it at that :lol: i feel like I've talking to children right now

Show this child that budden single that did fairly well, also let me see this #2 slaughterhouse album you're talking about.

Since the MM series budden is most known for his bet awards freestyles :lol:

Drake is the first foreign "rapper" and Jew to make it. I don't know what else he started or created. He didn't start emo rap and didn't start singing rap. Try again.

I don't **** with Kanye but he's not in his league. They both have writers and that's it. Kanye is or was a producer.

Drake is a testament to Ye's influence.. he got on with Say Whats Real and SFG which is clearly Ye influenced. They both make emotional music and get criticized for it.

Show this child that budden single that did fairly well, also let me see this #2 slaughterhouse album you're talking about.

Since the MM series budden is most known for his bet awards freestyles :lol:

Outside of rap he was pretty relevant in 2013 - 2014 because he was he was on Love & Hip Hop, the album he dropped at the beginning 2013 did like 30K first week.

Had a single w/ Wayne, Fab and Tank that did well at urban radio. also that other joint w/ French and Wiz that his day one fans hated him for, but i think that did really well too.

Since the rest y'all think the "podcaster" needed that 10k, go ahead and buy you a Joe running t-shirt or a hat, put some coins in his pockets. :lol:

Ye has produced classics for himself and others though.

If you cant put him in the same league as Ye then your just lying. You dont view him as an mc that's acceptable but musically he's the only one who comes close to Ye. He doesn't need to produce to be compared to him.

You can't be close to Kanye when you're not a producer. Only thing they do the same is make emotional music and most of this generation does that.

Last edited:
Fax

We heard j cole story before

We heard Kendrick story before

We ain't never heard a ***** like drake story

FAX

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

I'm so glad I'm not a stan anymore and can look at Aubrey objectively.

Like Ja Rule and Nelly just never existed.

Last edited:
I have zero doubt that 40 can flip this into a god level sample, so I'd actually be around for this.

That joint Flesh posted that tried to do it is generic as all **** though
laugh.gif
Tbh is there any doubt to what 40 and Drake can do with 90's R&B samples? 

We'll never hear this but listen to this snippet of what 40 did to Aaliyah's 1 in a million man. Epic

Back
Top Bottom