🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

How does Flex consistently get away with pump faking

I want a rowdy young ***** to smack his fitted off one time for the culture

Old *** *****

Drake would do Breakfast Club out of spite, flex better chill :lol:

How does Flex consistently get away with pump faking

I want a rowdy young ***** to smack his fitted off one time for the culture

Old *** *****

Tho Og's ain't having that, flex deservedly got some respect in this city. there's a reason he's been so open for the past few years. although on some of these situations he's wrong, he's a hiphop legend why wouldn't he clown Drake for not rapping his own lyrics & stating things like he's the new hov :lol:

Tho Og's ain't having that, flex deservedly got some respect in this city. there's a reason he's been so open for the past few years. although on some of these situations he's wrong, he's a hiphop legend why wouldn't he clown Drake for not rapping his own lyrics & stating things like he's the new hov :lol:

All that is fine and dandy but that has nothing to do with him promising a record at 7 and then dropping bombs and playing Fetty Wap until he goes off the air and then coming back the next day not even acknowledging that that **** just happened

I hate that ***** dog

In the words of the great Nasir Jones

"look at his face"

All that is fine and dandy but that has nothing to do with him promising a record at 7 and then dropping bombs and playing Fetty Wap until he goes off the air and then coming back the next day not even acknowledging that that **** just happened

I hate that ***** dog

In the words of the great Nasir Jones

"look at his face"

He bombed on that 100% , but i was just alluding to a young ***** coming up there and laying hands on him.. that's probably not gonna happen. As far as this drake thing goes, i find this dudes passive aggressive ways hilarious man, flex stated his opinion MONTHS ago & now this dude is throwing shots & gettin FLAMED on the rap side and turning his head. and then the fact that he act like joe ain relevant enough but he's sliding in his DM's to talk about the situation is funny style

For their sake I hope they dont think this is really an issue. Drake got what he needed off his chest Flex needs to calm himself.

:lol: at Ebro claiming Hot 97 built Drake.

Last edited:
cant blame Drake. Ebro really pulled a cornball move by putting out that fake eminem diss story. who does that?

Ebro
Fantano
Robert Sacre
OVO Goons that ran up on Budden

All on my insta-fade list

Wait what Sacre ever do to you?

**** Sacre

He might as well be reassigned to lakers waterboy, he'll still find a way to **** that up

I been following the lakers forever and out of all our mishaps, that mr. Clean looking *** ***** gotta be top 3...

Dwight howard was god level compared to that *****

That's a pretty solid list. The naked mole rat lookin *** YouTube reviewer needs the fade the most outta everybody though. He's a clown

Flex bought to drop bombs tomorrow night!! *Birdman Handrub*

How many L's Drake tryna take this year

Last edited:
Only thing flex gonna drop tomorrow is drop some Fetty wap songs just like last time

Last edited:
**** Sacre

He might as well be reassigned to lakers waterboy, he'll still find a way to **** that up

I been following the lakers forever and out of all our mishaps, that mr. Clean looking *** ***** gotta be top 3...

You actually expected Sacre to be more than a big body on the court. Thank that man for putting the Lakers in position to have this young talent they have now.

**** Sacre

You actually expected Sacre to be more than a big body on the court. Thank that man for putting the Lakers in position to have this young talent they have now.

Oh we're gonna be a problem soon :evil:

Sacre cacthing this fade idc

Removed by user 
nerd.gif

This is
pimp.gif

Ebro
Fantano
Robert Sacre
OVO Goons that ran up on Budden

All on my insta-fade list
Man shut up you're gonna take a quick glance at them, avoid making eye contact and then try and get a selfie with them in the background to post on your Twitter.

Back
Top Bottom