🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Sooo, more pump faking or?

I'm buzzed right now wtf is going on lol

Cant this ***** go confront Drake at msg

Last edited by a moderator:
I really just wasted 25 minutes listening to this ***** talking about sandals :lol: wtf

Like I've said before theres two things that are certain:

Drake isn't out to be the "best lyricist/rapper" out, he's going for that realm that Ye, etc is in, best ARTIST. Idc how good you write, the performance of the record is what makes it good or not

Second, hip-hop fans are fickle. This is the only genre where fans look for any and everything to deflect someones success. There are people still to this day arguing who won between Jay Z and Nas, when it really comes down to who you like more so you're gonna make a case for why they won.

Of course Drake went pop, women and "men in sandals" actually go out and buy records, these hip hop fans dont support ****, just bicker all the time about stupid *** things.

Think about all the dumb rappers that have a buzz right now, there are people out there making a case why these rappers are even hot.

Drake could write some crazy bars and that wouldnt amount to **** who the hell are these lyrical miracles really appealing to? Yea you write good, good job :stoneface:

I just came from party where all the **** went crazy when One Dance/Controlla came on soooo...I know I like women, not rooms full of dudes giving you props for using big words

Last edited by a moderator:
I swear Flex is another one of them forever over the top Khaled *** ___s

I'm 14 minutes in and son has me dying.

That recurring 70% high heels, 30% makes that wear sandals statistic is golden :rofl: :rofl:

But Drama already told that Meek story more or less.

EDIT: The rest of it wasn't much of anything to me.

Last edited:
I really just wasted 25 minutes listening to this ***** talking about sandals :lol: wtf

Like I've said before theres two things that are certain:

Drake isn't out to be the "best lyricist/rapper" out, he's going for that realm that Ye, etc is in, best ARTIST. Idc how good you write, the performance of the record is what makes it good or not

Second, hip-hop fans are fickle. This is the only genre where fans look for any and everything to deflect someones success. There are people still to this day arguing who won between Jay Z and Nas, when it really comes down to who you like more so you're gonna make a case for why they won.

Of course Drake went pop, women and "men in sandals" actually go out and buy records, these hip hop fans dont support ****, just bicker all the time about stupid *** things.

Think about all the dumb rappers that have a buzz right now, there are people out there making a case why these rappers are even hot.

Drake could write some crazy bars and that wouldnt amount to **** who the hell are these lyrical miracles really appealing to? Yea you write good, good job :stoneface:

I just came from party where all the **** went crazy when One Dance/Controlla came on soooo...I know I like women, not rooms full of dudes giving you props for using big words

There's a bunch of irony in this post, as Drake fans themselves have placed him in an elite category as a great rapper, have fawned over some lackadaisical bars that they refer to as "going in", and have deflected everything possible aimed at him regardless of how true something was.

:lol:

There's a bunch of irony in this post, as Drake fans themselves have placed him in an elite category as a great rapper, have fawned over some lackadaisical bars that they refer to as "going in", and have deflected everything possible aimed at him regardless of how true something was.

:lol:

Allodis got fools saying he's top 5, goat and being dead serious.

Ya'll the ones that label him a rapper just to list all the reasons he shouldnt be considered a rapper :lol:

The Cole overhyped is kinda next level. He honestly can't hang with Kendrick on any level but gets brought up all the time!
Man bar for bar he can't even get up with Big Sean right now if we're keeping it honest. Cole peeked awhile ago to me.

And he has like 10 writers and like 12 producers in his studio sessions working on music with him and for him but no one mentions it. I'ma leave that one alone though.

Last edited:
Ya'll the ones that label him a rapper just to list all the reasons he shouldnt be considered a rapper :lol:

Not true at all. I used to be a stan but the fax are what they are his skills are lacking regardless of all the noise on how his music is crafted.

Back
Top Bottom