🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

21 don't really get play...I mean I've never heard him on the radio either. you can prolly avoid an uzi song really. I've only heard that Trash song "watch a ***** bless you" by him on the radio. And of course too much sauce. Don't know how u could not hear one dance though lol

And don't want to problems is/was ALL over the radio.

Last edited:
must also add that I'm from NY, and dont really listen to radio myself. but my sister has her stereo blasting HOT 97 all the time, and all I recall hearing them play in the past year are the same Drake, Future, Weeknd and Rihanna songs on a continuous loop.

It makes no sense why Drake wouldn't be named #1. Shout out to Ye tho.

Last edited:
That list is very accurate. Not really by order, but definitely names. I'm sure any one of Rae Sremmurd, Gucci Mane, and Lil Yachty could have replaced 21 Savage and YG

You don't want no problems was one the hottest songs this year.

I don't care for a lot of rappers on that list but after listening to the radio a lot and going out I definitely understand, all except Kanye being number 1.

They put Ye #1 so they don't have to hear him whine

If anything given MTV's pattern of putting him in volatile situations or giving him a platform for ratings you'd think they'd put him at 3 so he could validate the list by ranting about it

Drake absolutely should have been number he is the reason why all major albums will have at least 6-8 filler songs to capitalize on the streaming rules until the end of the decade (first example: Starboy)

Sooo many bangers on nwts
His all me verse one of my favorites nothing gets me more hype than rapping that song word for word

For me it's take care, thank me later, nothing was the same, ifyrtitl. I didn't like wattba or views.

And that list just reminds me of how terrible rap is. Aside from Drake and Kendrick I can't listen to any of that garbage. Kanye was cool but those days are long gone

Back
Top Bottom