🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

That was my point, even if it is the QM album, the production and the flows on this joint >>>> and its pretty cohesive as well imo
People hated on the album, but after it dropped many artists adopted that sound. Flows were disgusting on there, esp 6 man and No Tellin

Didn't know Twenty One Pilots was poppin like that. I've only ever heard 1 song from them lol

Drake really does run it.

I underestimate the power and the following Beyonce has. She's on track to be the greatest female to ever do it if she keeps going at this rate.

Surprised to see Future so high on those charts with multiple entries. Nadayvius' following is loyal.

What's really crazy about Beyonce, her album was streamed over 336 million times just off tidal user base (around 5 million) imagine if she release it on Apple Music (20 million) and Spotify (40 million) would of been stream over 4 billion times (60 divided by 5 = 12 times 336 million).

:x That's crazy! :x

Wait who's above her ATM?

There's this Whitney Houston lady you may have heard of before...

Yup & Mariah

Doubt this is dropping to be honest, we might get a OVO sound radio episode with new songs, but everytime Drake announces some form of a mixtape/side project, it always gets shelved

Last edited by a moderator:
Doubt this is dropping to be honest, we might get a OVO sound radio episode with new songs, but everytime Drake announces some form of a mixtape/side project, it always gets shelved

Nah.. More Life will come thru. I'm not sweating anything, if he needed to push it back then push it back.

Your right on on previous tapes being shelved but we got singles already.

Last edited:
Am I tripping? I'm at somebody's crib and they pulled up YouTube and there are tons of new drake joints that I've never heard of, like a joint called bae, and another joint with Kendrick. I'm so lost.

Am I tripping? I'm at somebody's crib and they pulled up YouTube and there are tons of new drake joints that I've never heard of, like a joint called bae, and another joint with Kendrick. I'm so lost.

put down the egg nog homie

i hate when ****** do this :lol:

I'm going to guess that they're all fakes/mashups.

Just checked to see if an OVO Sound Radio episode might've been the source, but I wouldn't have had to search to see if Drake and Kendrick collabed again if it really happened.

Let's remember Drake was crying to Angie after the Control verse talking bout

"This is harsh. Who's gonna work with him again?" :lol:

Last edited:
I knew that joint sounded off. It kinda sounds like drake but it doesn't. Anyway, that joint is better than half of views.

Fake Love is trash, no idea how it's top 10. :lol:

Drake really got the Midas touch when it comes to #'s right now.

I actually think Fake Love is one of the better recent songs, but as far as his hits, he's basically '06-'10 Wa_n_ right now, where any one of his songs can shoot to the top regardless of how it sounds (both style and quality wise).

Back
Top Bottom