2. Take care
3 IYRTITL
5. TML
6. Comeback season
7. So far gone
8. What a time to be alive
9. Room for improvement

Last edited:

Next time somebody say drake riding future wave tell em look at this, drake might as well have donated to that man taking him on tour. Future Might as well call him dad. Dude wouldn't have cracked the top 100 with his solo tour. :lol:

Last edited:

Next time somebody say drake riding future wave tell em look at this, drake might as well have donated to that man taking him on tour. Future Might as well call him dad. Dude wouldn't have cracked the top 100 with his solo tour. :lol:
Swear Beyonce is in another universe lol

Future with Ds2, EVOL and WATTBA all in the top 17 :pimp:.

Drake ain't playing fair. Sheer dominance. Can't really grasp it :lol:

And it's not like Drake be pushing his albums with singles and music videos and ****.

He's not doing award shows, and views was an Apple exclusive for two weeks before hitting everywhere else.

Let the internet tell it, drake's music isn't good, culture vulture, can't rap, etc.

But In the real world? Totally different story. This internet age makes everyone a critic, but in real life it's simple, do you like the music or not and most music listeners are casuals and in that regard, there's no one in music who makes music as easily likeable as Drake does.

And it's not like Drake be pushing his albums with singles 
um

laugh.gif

salute to him for doing it this big and the back catalog he has up there is definitely a sign of the music sticking with people long after its release

but Views was crafted to pimp the streaming rules as was Starboy and looking back now probably TLOP

Artists about to start focusing more on how many singles they can chart rather than cohesive projects

Wouldn't be surprised if More Life is like 30-40 songs to break even more records

He already relieved the pressure of it having to be a cohesive project by calling it a "playlist"
laugh.gif

He's good tho 

Nah that's true and more life is supposed to be 30 songs. At least initially that's what it was supposed to be

But Take Care was before streaming counted and that was 20 songs too

Last edited:
Drake really does run it.

I underestimate the power and the following Beyonce has. She's on track to be the greatest female to ever do it if she keeps going at this rate.

Surprised to see Future so high on those charts with multiple entries. Nadayvius' following is loyal.

Drake really does run it.

I underestimate the power and the following Beyonce has. She's on track to be the greatest female to ever do it if she keeps going at this rate.

Surprised to see Future so high on those charts with multiple entries. Nadayvius' following is loyal.
What's really crazy about Beyonce, her album was streamed over 336 million times just off tidal user base (around 5 million) imagine if she release it on Apple Music (20 million) and Spotify (40 million) would of been stream over 4 billion times (60 divided by 5 = 12 times 336 million).

was gonna ask if beyoncé wasn't already above her but i barely pay attention to beyoncé as is let alone whitney houston who was way before my time

was gonna ask if beyoncé wasn't already above her but i barely pay attention to beyoncé as is let alone whitney houston who was way before my time

Not vocally but definitely performance wise, impossible to compare. There is an argument for her being the goat OVERALL female artist but that turns into a nostalgia arguement. Not many artist have the highest grossing tour 17 years into their professional career.

She's at the top with only 49 shows :smh:

Last edited:
The highest Hip-Hop tour of the decade was WTT which grossed like 75M in like 63 dates

S16 did 71Ms in 43 dates. Would have easily been the biggest grossing Hip-Hop tour of the decade if he didn't cancel his last 3 shows

Those Beyoncé numbers are godly. Now that I don't get :lol:

The highest Hip-Hop tour of the decade was WTT which grossed like 75M in like 63 dates

S16 did 71Ms in 43 dates. Would have easily been the biggest grossing Hip-Hop tour of the decade if he didn't cancel his last 3 shows

Those Beyoncé numbers are godly. Now that I don't get :lol:
TLOP was set to do over 80 million before his final 2 night run in NY. Of course he cancel the second leg of the tour. Believe it would have been close to 55 or shows.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom