🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Yo, what happened to Optimus Prime??

Transformed into a pair of boxers and hid out in Drake's dressing room in hopes of getting closer to his penis.

Yo, what happened to Optimus Prime??

eyes.gif
grin.gif

So after that whole big thing about getting 9th his first #1 record and he doesn't even make the album?

Originally Posted by dtb00201

So after that whole big thing about getting 9th his first #1 record and he doesn't even make the album?
Was wondering the same thing, read this on Wiki

He had initially recruited 9th Wonder for the album.[sup][11][/sup] He even appeared on 9th's documentary The Wonder Year and expressed his desire to make a number one hit with him.[sup][12][/sup] However, in an interview about a month prior to the slated release date, 9th said that he didn't think he would appear on the album.[sup][13][/sup] 9th states that part of the reason he thought he didn't make the cut is because he was going through an A&R and playing beats for them as opposed to the artist himself, which he is opposed to.[sup][14][/sup]

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Was wondering the same thing, read this on Wiki

He had initially recruited 9th Wonder for the album.[sup][11][/sup] He even appeared on 9th's documentary The Wonder Year and expressed his desire to make a number one hit with him.[sup][12][/sup] However, in an interview about a month prior to the slated release date, 9th said that he didn't think he would appear on the album.[sup][13][/sup] 9th states that part of the reason he thought he didn't make the cut is because he was going through an A&R and playing beats for them as opposed to the artist himself, which he is opposed to.[sup][14][/sup]
Yeah basically, Complex posted what he said exactly about the situation:

http://www.complex.com/mu...pear-on-drakes-take-care

IDC about awards or whatever, but upon first listen... the production alone... might put this already slightly ahead of TML, which was really enjoyable.

I don't know who said it was groundbreaking, but you're not gonna have too many of those moments, especially in the hip-hop genre.

I personally think whatever The Weeknd touches is groundbreaking. Seemed like dude was being held back on Crew Love, but he still killed the %#! out of it

Album keepin me in a good moood all day.. makes me jus wanna jump in the whip this saturday and take a ride to a mall bumpin this with my girl.. no talking tho >d

Originally Posted by quik1987

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Grammy in the making for this album?

Yo, turn down the slurping like 2 notches. You go too hard in the Drake and Weeknd Thread. As someone from Toronto you embarassing me fam.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif

Just Blaze. Beat of the year. HANDS +*%#%@@ DOWN.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
ds
30t6p3b.gif
asdf
30t6p3b.gif
sdfasdf

Take Care is my favorite track OJ the album. I love the Lord Knows beat but it should not have been given to Drake. I could see Game goin in on it though.

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

If Drake isn't spitting content on this album, I would love to hear your opinion about 2 Chainz and any other trash #%# rapper.
What album are you listening to?
"Nicki just bought a house, she's Beauty and the Beast"

"She told me i'm a doooooooog, I told her she's the boooooone"

Production is cool, I made it to song 11. Some songs didn't feel at all and others were cool. I think Drake's music just isn't for me 

Every new album confirms one thing: Majority of NT'er's have never heard of  GOOGLE......Fools asking to be banned, I hope the mods spit on your children

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Take Care is my favorite track OJ the album. I love the Lord Knows beat but it should not have been given to Drake. I could see Game Jay goin in on it though.

Fixed

Back
Top Bottom