🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I was gonna post these in here but I dunno how the mods are about that kinda sht in this thread

Last edited:
When it's all said and done Drake is going to have the deepest quality Catolog ever.

I respect him from dropping new music every year the way rappers used to do it back in the day.

Kanye got to look at drake and say "man this his how my career should have been".

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: I didn't report Shoe King that's my guy. Yall gonna stop hating on the best feature verse on More Life though

When it's all said and done Drake is going to have the deepest quality Catolog ever.

I respect him from dropping new music every year the way rappers used to do it back in the day.

Kanye got to look at drake and say "man this his how my career should have been".

:smh:

I doubt it, Kanye is a very different artist from Drake.

He was ghost producing for Puff in '98, has been apart of 90% of great hip hop albums since 2001, has an undeniably classic album catalog that is still better than Drake's if we talking quality.

Drake is a product of Kanye, he doesn't even exist if Kanye doesn't break the mold and provide the soundbed for So Far Gone to happen.

40 and Drake have said this themselves.

Is he a bigger artist than Kanye currently? Of course, he's the biggest artist in music really but so was Kanye during his peak.

If we're talking career depth, Kanye wins by far...and thats only counting production, and how each of his albums have a different yet cohesive theme sonically

If we're talking longevity, Drake is the safe bet...Kanye not bouncing back even with a classic album...he's burnt out

Drake been top 3 for the past 8 years straight

Last edited by a moderator:
40 would cook up something outright criminal for that production
mean.gif

He brought him out in London.

Nice. Crazy how their career paths went

Kanye got so much classic **** under his belt between 2001-2010. :lol: He's not thinking that at all.

I'm not saying Kanye is bowing down to Drake right now. What I'm saying is that Drake is set up to drop an album ever year till 2028 if he wanted to. Kanye has to admire that because he hit a wall and lyrically cant do it anymore and he see someone younger effortlessly doing it

Last edited:
Drake was ghost writing for Dr Dre and been part of the biggest things in hip hop for the last 8 years. Comeback Season and Room for Improvement had some of his best work before the Kanye influence.

Back
Top Bottom