🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but didn't we know about the Drake shots before Pusha's album dropped? I'm pretty sure Push had a listening party and I could've sworn that there were clips of the song where he threw shots at Drake floating around on IG. Still a super quick turn around by Drake but I imagine he started working on the track after hearing that.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but didn't we know about the Drake shots before Pusha's album dropped? I'm pretty sure Push had a listening party and I could've sworn that there were clips of the song where he threw shots at Drake floating around on IG. Still a super quick turn around by Drake but I imagine he started working on the track after hearing that.

yes, the Drake shots were known well before the album was released. Industry people who had it early were already tweeting about it, Pusha played the track for everyone at the listening party on Wednesday, Funk Flex played the whole album on air Thursday.

Drake had way more than 24 hrs to prepare :lol:

7A339188-F998-4439-886E-ECF74A5E72B8.jpeg

Can someone explain to me what Pusha's issue with Drake is? I thought it came out of nowhere but people keep saying pusha's been sending shots for years.

Why does everyone hate drake so much :lol:

Can someone explain to me what Pusha's issue with Drake is? I thought it came out of nowhere but people keep saying pusha's been sending shots for years.

Why does everyone hate drake so much :lol:

Pusha T don’t like cash money he goes at anybody on that label lol

I dont understand why drake will make diss songs for Meek and Pusha people he knows he will win the popularity battle against but when Kendrick comes at him he doesnt have this same energy

Drake gon literally have to body every single rapper to make dudes happy and when he do it they still gonna say it was cuz of fans or memes lol

Now Pusha isn’t a formidable foe but joe Budden was :rolleyes

lets be real he getting in the ring with people he know he can win just off of popularity alone

Pusha can come back with the diss of a lifetime and drake will still come out with the dub because of his brand and his popularity

but rappers like Kendrick or Cole who have the popularity of the masses AND lyrical content he wont dare make a record dissing

Kendrick can shoot a few bars dragging Drake and all he will do is a interview and blow it off like its no big deal but he will make a records for Meek ad Pusha |l

I gotta give him credit he is a smart dude. He knows he dont want that Kendrick smoke... especially not now when Kendrick has pretty much solidified himself with the top tier of music artist

Almost exactly 9 years ago today too :lol:

That's not even about Find Your Love either (which Ye wrote and produced) because that song was written to Rihanna and Drake got it through his manager who he shared with her.

jordanheadline.jpg

lets be real he getting in the ring with people he know he can win just off of popularity alone

Pusha can come back with the diss of a lifetime and drake will still come out with the dub because of his brand and his popularity

but rappers like Kendrick or Cole who have the popularity of the masses AND lyrical content he wont dare make a record dissing

Kendrick can shoot a few bars dragging Drake and all he will do is a interview and blow it off like its no big deal but he will make a records for Meek ad Pusha |l

I gotta give him credit he is a smart dude. He knows he dont want that Kendrick smoke... especially not now when Kendrick has pretty much solidified himself with the top tier of music artist

This is corny. Kendrick has never jumped off the window either. Now no matter who he disses if he doesn’t go at kendrick then it’s invalid :lol: wh

The question you should be asking is where is kendrick and Cole beef? What battles have they won?

J Cole has literally never beefed with anyone. Who’s to say he would even win against anyone.

Drake didn’t win meek from popularity. He won from making better diss songs. Meek was literally at the height of his popularity when meek x drake went down.

I haven't read through this thread in the last 24hrs, so idk if yall touched on this. But I'm gonna ask a question that may sound stupid to some.

Do you guys think Drake is a bigger artist than Push ?

(I'm only asking because people actually went to verbal war with me for saying that Drake is bigger :lol: . So now I'm curious how many people actually disagree with this.)

Back
Top Bottom