🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

"There's no malice in your heart/ you're an approachable dude"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"You older than the ***** you running behind"

jayzyikes.gif

Let Steven talk streaming and shazam numbers, I'll ensure you're getting every [gram or grand? ] from us.

If it's the latter then it's a shot.

These two are kinda like nas and Jay. Jay knew how to do the formal rap but it was too boring and he knew he had to liven it up. Assuming drake wrote it, tracks like diplomatic immunity proves that his pen is just as nice as pusha, but he knows how to make it for the masses.

I swear you miss a couple of hours or day on da internet you miss a lot. Anyways boy oh boy is this track yoga flame
latest
Drizzy got in his rap bag on this one :smokin. Idk why these rappers keep coming @ The Boy. Drake & whoever produced this bodied it. I’m so happy he didn’t stick to “diss me & you’ll never here a reply from it” back in ‘09.

“Freestyle” lol. Ain’t nobody actually free styling these days so to name your track that already bogus.

I like both these cats, and you could say Drake is Better artist or entertainer but Drake can’t straight rap with Push.

If this whole thing wasn’t set up for both of them behind the scenes from the beginning (also possible) then Pusha wouldn’t have even been sure Drake would reply. He’s been poking him for years. Now that he knows it’s on, I fully expect him to come correct.

Neither of these dudes gonna end each other’s career anyway.

Look I hate everything drake stands for as a “hip hop act”. But cmon bro. I felt like I wait 15 years for a pusha album. It’s only 7 songs! You let this cornball get the jump on you within 24 hours and you been sneak dissing him for about a decade. 7 songs!?! Nah son!

You gotta give us more. Drake ducked that smoke from Joe, now he taking out the actual rappers that represent actual hip hop. It’s disgusting b.

Who’s next? Cole? Sean? Kendrick? I’m mortified.

Props to Drake for separating himself from Kanye around the time Kanye was trying to do a joint album/Apple deal. Kanye would leached every verse/bar from Drake

Sidebar Publix >>>>> best supermarket I've ever shopped at. Wish they were up North. Only at Publix can I buy a whole cut up chicken and then bring it to the butcher and have them cut it again into smaller pieces so I dont have to.

“Freestyle” lol. Ain’t nobody actually free styling these days

LL Cool J considers '4, 3, 2, 1' a "freestyle record," and says it's a written down rhyme [2:50 - 4:04 ]
DMX agrees and adds that it's just any verse talking **** and doesn't follow any particular structure [4:08 - 4:28]
"Freestyling aint about nothing but about how nice you are," which could be interpreted as "battle rap" records could be interchangeable for 'freestyles' in that example.

Furthermore, DMX demonstrates what a "Freestyle" is, which is different from the definition that you're giving it [10:28 - 11:15]
(the verse is from "Blackout" - DMX ft. LOX & Jay Z btw)

With that said,

"Back To Back" was initially uploaded as 'Back To Back Freestyle', and still remains unchanged on Soundcloud.
The song doesn't really follow a structure, he's just straight spitting through the beat... It's "battle rap" with no hook,
fits the same definition/description X put out there, also, if "4,3,2,1" is a "freestyle record," where LL is just spends his time
dissing Canibus, then B2B can be considered a 'freestyle record' as well.

Same can be said for 'Duppy ("Freestyle")'

EDIT:

Just heard both diss tracks... IMO they both suck. yeah ok cool few bars here n there but i never wanna listen to these songs again. these aint nothin like the beef records pre-2010 that i'd have on repeat smh

Last edited:

LL Cool J considers '4, 3, 2, 1' a "freestyle record," and says it's a written down rhyme [2:50 - 4:04 ]
DMX agrees and adds that it's just any verse talking **** and doesn't follow any particular structure [4:08 - 4:28]
"Freestyling aint about nothing but about how nice you are," which could be interpreted as "battle rap" records could be interchangeable for 'freestyles' in that example.

Furthermore, DMX demonstrates what a "Freestyle" is, which is different from the definition that you're giving it [10:28 - 11:15]
(the verse is from "Blackout" - DMX ft. LOX & Jay Z btw)

With that said,

"Back To Back" was initially uploaded as 'Back To Back Freestyle', and still remains unchanged on Soundcloud.
The song doesn't really follow a structure, he's just straight spitting through the beat... It's "battle rap" with no hook,
fits the same definition/description X put out there, also, if "4,3,2,1" is a "freestyle record," where LL is just spends his time
dissing Canibus, then B2B can be considered a 'freestyle record' as well.

Same can be said for 'Duppy ("Freestyle")'

EDIT:

Just heard both diss tracks... IMO they both suck. yeah ok cool few bars here n there but i never wanna listen to these songs again. these aint nothin like the beef records pre-2010 that i'd have on repeat smh

Call it what you want. If it ain’t off top, it ain’t really a freestyle imo.

Back
Top Bottom