🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Every song gon sound the same

Aubrey washed

tenor.gif

Nice For What ain't actually R&B so I guess side B mite just be simp album wit some R&B in there

Smh at this double disc crap

March 14 Adonis birth date? :lol:

Apparently it's the date that Drake flew out to Wyoming to work with Kanye... :nerd:

It totally looks like this was going to be 12 and 12 album, and then he felt the need to respond

EDIT: That was the date of the Fortnite stream that he did with Travis Scott. Hmmm...

Drake had so many fire loosies.. he couldve grouped them up to an album (pre-NWTS to post-IYRTITL)

5 AM in Toronto
Girls Love Beyonce
How Bout Now?
Draft Day
Days in the East
We Made It
Trophies
Believe Me (ft Wayne)
0 to 100
Back To Back
On My Way

cancel out IYRTITL & Views, add 6 PM in NY & One Dance to that ^ and u got something crazy

Last edited:
Apparently it's the date that Drake flew out to Wyoming to work with Kanye... :nerd:

It totally looks like this was going to be 12 and 12 album, and then he felt the need to respond

EDIT: That was the date of the Fortnite stream that he did with Travis Scott. Hmmm...

Fortnite stream and also the day he flew to Wyoming (he ended the stream because he said he had to go out there) :nerd:

Not really looking to deep into the March 14 track

Its on the “R&B side” so if anything it will prolly just be some extremely vague Drake subs about betrayal or something that lol

double album
drake really tryna get out that cash money contract
Are they really counting this as 2? I know how they counted double disc sales back in the day (being 2x essentially). So they would count this as 2 albums but Migos and Chris Brown's last projects as 1? LOL.

Back
Top Bottom