🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

The fact that you are in this thread listening to HIS album the minute it releases says he’s proven himself. Are you gonna be in the Post Malone thread the night his album drops?

I can’t have an opinion on something if I don’t listen. And this thread is going to be the most live on release date. So I might as well listen on release date so I can have a real opinion and not just be a hater. I really wanted to see what the stans have been saying, I really did... but at the end all I see if some nice beats and an artist who has been rapping the same exact things he was 9 years ago. Sorry for telling it like it is.

First listen done. The boy dun did it again

Emotionless got to me bruhs
D25D5DBC-FE31-432D-8AB1-57C8981ACD9B.png

My ***** really a father
9CFA4C1A-8E3F-4277-BA7A-8F53CB99CD68.png

“My Mount Rushmore is me with four different expressions”
0D7EAD79-F5F0-40BC-A0E5-0B920E14B471.png

Final Fantasy is a tuuuune

No words for March 14 :frown::smh:

Side A over side B on first listen

Half way through side b and it’s a whole lotta meh so far...

How come a bunch of throw away tracks in IYRTITL and a playlist in More Life sounds better than Views and this joint? Although to be fair Views has aged really well

Drake washed

Lmao. I don’t feel sorry for you. You a clown so you deserve whatever comes your way

Still better than being a Drake fan....

If I recall, you were no where to be found after the Pusha diss... and idc if Drake sells 30 times as much a Pusha. We all know most of those streams are 14-16 year old white girls. I’ll be cool listening to real music and real rap. Keep doing you though.

Off my first listen of Side B fav 3 tracks are
Peak
Jaded
March 14th (it could be another track possibly but honestly this is a lot of music to digest :lol:. It fresh in my memory since it’s da last track.)

I like it...a whole lot. It doesn’t blow me away or anything—like...it’s not gonna change anybody’s mind about him. It’s 25 new Drake songs that are definitely Drake songs. But i’m a big Drake fan so i’m very much with it.

People are really saying this is a classic album?

That whole Vol. 2 side is depressing and every song has the same flow. I picture females putting on makeup in their bathroom mirror about to go out on a date.

I like it...a whole lot. It doesn’t blow me away or anything—like...it’s not gonna change anybody’s mind about him. It’s 25 new Drake songs that are definitely Drake songs. But i’m a big Drake fan so i’m very much with it.

This. If you’re a Drake fan.... this is for you. If you’re a rap fan/hip hop fan who is still trying to figure out how Drake fans claim him the best rapper alive... this isn’t for you.

People are really saying this is a classic album?

That whole Vol. 2 side is depressing and every song has the same flow. I picture females putting on makeup in their bathroom mirror about to go out on a date.

So Side B was written by Big Sean?

Still better than being a Drake fan....

If I recall, you were no where to be found after the Pusha diss... and idc if Drake sells 30 times as much a Pusha. We all know most of those streams are 14-16 year old white girls. I’ll be cool listening to real music and real rap. Keep doing you though.

You’re tired bro go to sleep. Best part is you will have to leave your little nest and hear these songs :pimp:

Michael Jackson's vocals on this joint sound like a bunch of tracks on Nas' album- Like they took the acapella n just made the beat behind it. A poor blend job.

1. “Survival” (Produced by No I.D., 40)
2. “Nonstop” (Produced by Tay Keith, No I.D. & Noel Cadastre)
3. “Elevate” (Produced by PARTYNEXTDOOR, Nonstop Da Hitman)
4. “Emotionless” (Produced by No I.D., 40 & 25th Hour)
5. “God’s Plan” (Produced by Boi-1da, Cardo & Yung Exclusive)
6. “I’m Upset” (Produced by OOGIE MANE)
7. “8 Out Of 10” (Produced by Jahaan Sweet, Boi-1da & OB)
8. “Mob Ties” (Produced by Allen Ritter, Boi-1da)
9. “Can’t Take A Joke” (Produced by Noel Cadastre, ModMaxx)
10. “Sandra’s Rose” (Produced by DJ Premier and Maneesh)
11. “Talk Up” (Feat. JAY-Z) (Produced by DJ Paul)
12. “Is There More” (Produced by Wallis Lane)

1. “Peak” (Produced by 40)
2. “Summer Games” (Produced by 40, No I.D.)
3. “Jaded” (Produced by Noel Cadastre)
4. “Nice For What” (Produced by Murda Beatz, 40, Cory Litwin & BlaqNMild)
5. “Finesse” (Produced by Noel Cadastre)
6. “Ratchet Happy Birthday” (Produced by Boi-1da, D-10 & Jahaan Sweet)
7. “That’s How You Feel” (Produced by Noel Cadastre)
8. “Blue Tint” (Produced by Supa Mario, !LLMIND)
9. “In My Feelings” (Produced by BlaqNMild, TrapMoneyBenny & 40)
10. “Don’t Matter To Me” (Feat. Michael Jackson) (Produced by 40, Nineteen85)
11. “After Dark” (Feat. Static Major, Ty Dolla $ign) (Produced by 40, Static Major)
12. “Final Fantasy” (Produced by 40, Jahaan Sweet, Boi-1da)
13. “March 14” (Produced by T-Minus, Josh Valle)

Back
Top Bottom