🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

“How can y’all like this...”

“He has no business being compared to biggie”

“Pusha T”

“Ghost writers”

D64D7547-B16A-4EBF-9D7B-31BAC1E6E9B5.jpeg

A Rotterdam trip had me on front page though, had to lay low.  :wow::wow::wow:

Guys been rapping about this baby for months. I really think he was gonna make this public regardless of the beef.

Gave Scorpion one more full spin this morning after listening all weekend.

My thoughts:

B side is clearly better than A.
I like this newer version of "I'm Upset".
Too much sing-a-long rap for my liking, but the songs aren't completely horrible on the A side. Deleted Elevate, God's Plan (Song is played) and Mob Ties

Summer Games, and Rachet Happy Birthday were auto deleted "It's your Brrrrrrrrrr" :rofl: I can't do it man. After Dark and Jaded are my two favorite tracks on the album. In my Feelings will be a Summer banger. Deleted Nice for What for the same reason I deleted God's Plan. Peak, Finesse, and The Mike joint are all mid, but not horrible. Love the second part of Final Fantasy.

Pretty solid album, but nothing really special. It'll do numbers because it's Drake, but I can't see it getting AOTY.

Last edited:
Entire A side is trash. 4 good ones on B side but I'll probably end up deleting the entire thing. Very disappointed honestly. His new infatuation with the NO Bounce, random unnecessary samples in the background, and questionable beat choice makes this probably my least favorite project from him. objectively, in total i like 6 out of 25 tracks (singles included) which is a 24%... aka a generous 3 out of 10. yikes.

A Rotterdam trip had me on front page though, had to lay low.  :wow::wow::wow:

Guys been rapping about this baby for months. I really think he was gonna make this public regardless of the beef.

This is the same guy who rapped about coercing a girl to get an abortion on his debut album, he w/o a doubt was going to talk about his son on the album. Literally no doubt about that :lol:

after being disappointed with Scorpion went back and listened to More life. might be top 3 for me

Back
Top Bottom