🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

:lol: It's not his best song at all. Not even top 50. But it's not terrible either (imo)

I'll say this though, it's better than that MJ track. That's the weakest track on the album.

Everyone in my circle loves drake. Even the thugs that slap cats like mozzy lmao. Never got it, never will. He aite. Just really boring.

I get it. dude has made a lot of great music over the years, especially music that emotional thugs can relate to. You can be a stone cold killer and still relate to Marvin’s room.

Lol no...

But anyways.... Final Fantasy is sneaky good.

The production on this album is the one thing that feels much different from the other projects.

Last edited:
Can’t fairly judge music if you don’t listen to it.

Unless they have colorful dreads and look like they’re on drugs.

Or maybe there’s people who’ve been rocking with him since degrassi/CS and simply don’t like this because it sounds like a bunch of throwaways.

I here yall & everyone does have an opinion. Not say yall per se but it feel like some dudes come in here to straight troll & they don’t like Drake period.

I'm upset is dope imo. First half of the album is fire don't have to skip anything. 2nd half can't seem to give it a full spin, i have only skimmed through it.

Look who I'm ****in again
I had her on ice but then
I watched the ice get thin
Now, does she sink or swim?
She had an attitude in the summer
But she bein nice again
Double my price again
Top of the charts, back in they hearts
***** he strikes again, woah
Some ****** bitter with life and they hate me
They wanna put knife in my ribs, woah
972C3556-BDE6-4EFF-814A-0C9FCD66ABE0.gif

Objective Drake fan . I enjoyed More Life cause I could play it straight thorough . It sounded like a cohesive album . This sounds more like a Drake compilation. Got some bangers but probably should’ve done 2 albums. Summer needs bangers . Should’ve dropped a straight R&B album in October

Haven't downloaded the album yet, but on Friday they were bumping it in Hot 97 and Power 105 while I was driving to work.

From what I heard every cut sounded good, but they said this album came the closest to unseating Life after Death as the best double album, that what Ebro said.

Haven't downloaded the album yet, but on Friday they were bumping it in Hot 97 and Power 105 while I was driving to work.

From what I heard every cut sounded good, but they said this album came the closest to unseating Life after Death as the best double album, that what Ebro said.
life after death aint a pop/rnb album, so even blueprint 2 ranks higher than scorpion in terms of a rap album (my opinion)...

but perhaps he means life after death is the last best double album in music period, span of all genres, and "Scorpion" is the closest thing to it considering all genres. I don't know how many double albums in all of music have been released since Life After Death though

life after death aint a pop/rnb album, so even blueprint 2 ranks higher than scorpion in terms of a rap album (my opinion)...

but perhaps he means life after death is the last best double album in music period, span of all genres, and "Scorpion" is the closest thing to it considering all genres. I don't know how many double albums in all of music have been released since Life After Death though

SMH, this does not belong in the same breath as Life After Death... especially 3 days after release.

Right now That's How You feel is my favourite record on here.

I don't really prefer one disc to another at the moment though.

Back
Top Bottom