🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

P
EC0F8ED4-2662-4D77-AE7A-CB22E85CB6EC.jpeg

On another note though....man I have a question...why are all these rappers forcing Durk on they albums? Am I missing something there?
Helping him get a bag before he goes to trial. He bout to be gone for awhile.

Eh I mean it’s fine. Not great but not terrible. “Mid” just seems dismissive but I guess that fits. Usually these last couple albums hell at least have 2-3 stand outs tracks that I can bump all the time and not get tired of. Like where’s the “Passionfruit” on this album

On another note though....man I have a question...why are all these rappers forcing Durk on they albums? Am I missing something there?
just normal record deal marketing stuff . Like do me this favor and I’ll get you back later etc

Eh I mean it’s fine. Not great but not terrible. “Mid” just seems dismissive but I guess that fits. Usually these last couple albums hell at least have 2-3 stand outs tracks that I can bump all the time and not get tired of. Like where’s the “Passionfruit” on this album
Fountains is the passionfruit, one dance record

Btw, Girls Want Girls is horrendous. If anything, that’s a B side, back of album type track, BUT TRACK 3!? AFTER you nail it with the first two tracks!? 🤢

Back
Top Bottom