🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

he really can miss.
fixed 

cmon aubrey i was waiting on this?? 
sick.gif

Song is 
nthat.gif

All you dudes saying it's eh now will have this song on repeat in a few days.

I like the vibe of this one. 

Its cool. If another artist dropped this yall would be conversing about how average it is..but since its Drake......

Why does he sound like French Montana?

lol same thing i thought i was beginning to think French Montana was on this song.

You know what upsets me is he puts out this garbage but the song before it Number 15- ft nickelus was crazy on point like that is the Drake im used to but we all know he conforms to the ways of the world and im not talking Illuminati im saying if this is what the world wants to here he will put it out for the simple fact water-down listeners will bang it like a classic. But he still proved it to me he has that true essence with Number 15 and honestly im happy with it im just gonna edit Nickelus verse out lolhttp://octobersveryown.blogspot.com/2013/01/nickelus-f-number-15-feat-drake.html

Was excited when I heard the first verse but then something about it got really annoying.. Beat is a monster doe :smokin

Last edited:
I mess with this.

Simple to the point but yet still different.

Drake always does this with his 1st singles.

They always fit perfectly in the LP.

Last edited:
this my sound different than his past stuff but to me it fits right in line with what he does....its a catchy hook that young ppl will latch on to and "relate" and in turn make the song popular.

not ground breaking or anything but it will make u bob ya head

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

at first i was >D than i sparked up ... everything changed after that lol :smokin :smokin

btw ya'll do realize this track is just 2 mins nd some change right.. he DEFINITELY doing some type of interlude'ish deal at the end of this.

Kind of like he did on fancy !! .. shut it down, cameras etc. Hes just saving it for grammy night to release the full version. :smokin :smokin :smokin

This was just to get us hype.. and its working :nthat: :nthat:

- Stay freshh

" No new n*qq@'s, n*kka we dont feel that !! .. fk a fake friend, where your real friends at !! :smokin

STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW THE WHOLE TEAM HERE *****. Not even that big of a Drake fan but he went off
Not sure if y'all serious? Can someone give me a quotable from this song?

He's the man but he can do better.

Don't tell me its hot cause its real either. "Look what you've done" was real...and good.

I like it, I'm ready for more Drake music and Cole wake up and get some music out, Drake's last album dropped a month after your's smh...but Cole has been on bunch of features so I guess that is a sign

Last edited:
Bunch of stans in here. This is hands down the worse song I've heard all year across all genres.

The song doesn't even get good till about 2:36 mark.

Back
Top Bottom