🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Video will be crack and hopefully dispel alot of the rumors that he grew up in Bel Air with a Butler and a pool so people can find something else to not like about him.
Nah dawg, no matter what he tells the ppl, everybody knows once he did Degrassi he was banking.
How was it like growing up in the Graham household

What was his mom's favorite thing to cook

Was he a Playstation or Xbox guy
roll.gif
ok the stans have arrived

Video will be crack and hopefully dispel alot of the rumors that he grew up in Bel Air with a Butler and a pool so people can find something else to not like about him.
Nah dawg, no matter what he tells the ppl, everybody knows once he did Degrassi he was banking.

roll.gif
Lol how am I a stan?

If anything you're the stan the way you can so confidently speak on this man's financial situation growing up

STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW THE WHOLE TEAM HERE *****. Not even that big of a Drake fan but he went off
Not sure if y'all serious? Can someone give me a quotable from this song?

He's the man but he can do better.

Don't tell me its hot cause its real either. "Look what you've done" was real...and good.
Idgaf about what you think about the song. I like it a lot because I can relate to it... talks about how he was struggling and now hes ballin  

Dudes are just salty and quick to hate on Drake. You the simp type huh? You wanted him to sing and serenade you huh? 

roll.gif
Lol how am I a stan?

If anything you're the stan the way you can so confidently speak on this man's financial situation growing up
So I'm a stan becuase Im GENERALLY stating that dude acting like he was broke and unpopular when he chose to rap isn't fooling anybody? Nah

But the way you responded and are quickly defending him shows your true colors.

idk what bottom Drake is referring to but alot of rappers would love to start out like this

Drake didn't start "from the bottom", homeboy is frauding on that, but after Degrassi, if he just went to school, he probably would have lived a vanilla uneventful Average Joe life like most people do.

Through taking risk and hard work he escape that life, not to say that would have been a bad life to live, far from it. But how many people work a decent 9-5 job yet dream about waking up the next day a different person, living a different more exciting life ......Ehhhhh alot, that's why people can relate to Drake music. Drake's raps is like Seinfeld, songs about nothing, yet entertaining.

Last edited:
feels like a athem for his team in the club, not something meant to reach the masses.

Yeah that's what it sounds like to me. It just sounds like something he didn't really put a lot of effort into, he was just BSing in the studio.
Almost every Drake track is a club anthem thats why his fan base is outta this world

Ok. This song is still weak. Over was a banger and Headlines was a banger this song ain't.

Look at it a different way... He didn't come from the bottom like a dead broke bum, but that's how he looks at how his career has grown. He started from the bottom with no real respect in the music industry, then he signed to lil wayne and now he's at the top running ish killed every song and feature vacationing in places many haven't heard of.

How was it like growing up in the Graham household​

What was his mom's favorite thing to cook​

Was he a Playstation or Xbox guy​
:rofl: ok the stans have arrived

Lol how am I a stan?​

If anything you're the stan the way you can so confidently speak on this man's financial situation growing up​

So I'm a stan becuase Im GENERALLY stating that dude acting like he was broke and unpopular when he chose to rap isn't fooling anybody? Nah
But the way you responded and are quickly defending him shows your true colors.

idk what bottom Drake is referring to but alot of rappers would love to start out like this

damb son had his own livin room

WTF? Y'all are annoying man. I'm a fan of the dude but come the **** on. He says 2 ******g lines the whole ******g song. How can you honestly vibe to it that heavy? NO substance. Not a SINGLE lyric of substance. Wtfaaaaaaack. Y'all usually on point with your love for music but THIS? THISSSS? Naw man.

iLLest!
It's catchy. Not much substance to it but idk there's something about it.

Played it over 50 times by now probably.
This. I've played it so much I already know all the words. I'm not going to judge the guy for having his own definition of what the bottom is, these kinds of things are subjective and everyone who does it lacks global perspective. Just this Saturday I got upset over my situation because of student loan debt, when I can pay my bills, eat everyday, and do things that I want to do in life within reason. A lot of people complain about their situtations when they live in America which alone makes them richer than 80% of the world. These kinds of things are never worth judging people over because unless you are the most righteous person alive, you're guilty of doing the same thing that theyre doing.

This is much better than Over but idk, it doesn't do anything for me yet.  I still think So Far Gone Drake was his best, most raw, form of himself.  He just seems a little... wayne-ish lately hopping on everybody's tracks and not really being what I think is his true potential.  Maybe this will grow on me but he honestly coulda keep this **** and just released Practice as the final single from TC imo.

Back
Top Bottom