🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

at first i was >D than i sparked up ... everything changed after that lol :smokin :smokin

btw ya'll do realize this track is just 2 mins nd some change right.. he DEFINITELY doing some type of interlude'ish deal at the end of this.

Kind of like he did on fancy !! .. shut it down, cameras etc. Hes just saving it for grammy night to release the full version. :smokin :smokin :smokin

This was just to get us hype.. and its working :nthat: :nthat:

- Stay freshh

" No new n*qq@'s, n*kka we dont feel that !! .. fk a fake friend, where your real friends at !! :smokin

i hope this isn't the final version, we need something more full than this. this song just seems empty, and it is very short for a single.

Decent got to listen in the whip before I give my full opinion but everybody has quoting the hook on twitter and they're IG pictures lol

Are we all hearing the same song? :lol:

This a like a intro to a album, its cool for that nothing else. I can't even see how cats are saying this is crack, its just a regular track.

Not feeling this new track. Sounds like some French Montana x quiet/non yelling Meek Mill. Not gonna judge the whole sound of the album off this 2 min song, but i am kinda disappointed. :\

Who the hell is 'Mike Zombie' and why is he producing Drake singles all of a sudden :x

Track is pretty generic, sounds like leftover/bonus track material. Son's voice is mad annoying too.

Ehh at the new single... Im sure the material on the album will be better, so im not trippin. I can definitely see this being an interlude or something.

Wth happened to his voice?
I mean damn off for such a long time n this is what we get?
Garbage man. Garbage.

Mike Zombie is a producer signed to Drakes OVO label

Im feeling it. Video will be crack and hopefully dispel alot of the rumors that he grew up in Bel Air with a Butler and a pool so people can find something else to not like about him.​

Video will be crack and hopefully dispel alot of the rumors that he grew up in Bel Air with a Butler and a pool so people can find something else to not like about him.
Nah dawg, no matter what he tells the ppl, everybody knows once he did Degrassi he was banking.

What a waste of an aight beat...

And that lil story of him struggling is a slap in the face to dudes like me that really grew up in poverty on welfare n ****...

No one on a tv show has it that bad fuggin clown..

WTF? Y'all are annoying man. I'm a fan of the dude but come the **** on. He says 2 ******g lines the whole ******g song. How can you honestly vibe to it that heavy? NO substance. Not a SINGLE lyric of substance. Wtfaaaaaaack. Y'all usually on point with your love for music but THIS? THISSSS? Naw man.

iLLest!
It's catchy. Not much substance to it but idk there's something about it.

Played it over 50 times by now probably.

Video will be crack and hopefully dispel alot of the rumors that he grew up in Bel Air with a Butler and a pool so people can find something else to not like about him.
Nah dawg, no matter what he tells the ppl, everybody knows once he did Degrassi he was banking.
How was it like growing up in the Graham household

What was his mom's favorite thing to cook

Was he a Playstation or Xbox guy

Back
Top Bottom