🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

IMG_3228.jpeg

House/edm Drake is actually pretty good at least to me lol. I **** with that album
Hmph, just like Cole should dip exclusively to Grippy/Red Leather tracks, it may actually be a good idea for Drake to exclusively pivot to House/EDM. May as well hit up Soca and Ampichino as too.

Whole lotta skeletons in the actors closet. Summer looking bad.

serious question for the forreal drake fans. do y’all care that he doesn’t write his own raps? does it matter that you don’t know which song is actually drake’s? i’m older so this may be a generational thing but this is basically milly vanilli.

serious question for the forreal drake fans. do y’all care that he doesn’t write his own raps? does it matter that you don’t know which song is actually drake’s? i’m older so this may be a generational thing but this is basically milly vanilli.

How can he be one of the top 10 even, if he doesn’t write his own raps?

He’s an actor/entertainer.

His entire career has been manufactured.

I would wager we're around the same age/vintage. Idk how of this I actually buy/of the claims I have seen it's never anything substantive, it's always just a hook or something. Someone comes and tells me that he didn't write something like 4 PM in Calabasas or Churchill Downs then maybe.

I would wager we're around the same age/vintage. Idk how of this I actually buy/of the claims I have seen it's never anything substantive, it's always just a hook or something. Someone comes and tells me that he didn't write something like 4 PM in Calabasas or Churchill Downs then maybe.

Cmon dawg. You shooting him major bail right here. I know that’s your guy…but let’s be honest here a moment. That’s some goal post moving.

His credibility has been shot. Like you said, you from the same era/vantage point….so YOU KNOW :lol:

I honestly don't care. I think I'm supposed to care,. but I just don't. I probably take music a little less seriously now than I used to, but I really just want to hear good songs, at this point. I don't care how they get made.

Related aside: I've always hated Mob Ties.

Unrelated aside: Honestly, Nevermind might just be my favorite album from him--not the best but my favorite to listen to.

I honestly don't care. I think I'm supposed to care,. but I just don't. I probably take music a little less seriously now than I used to, but I really just want to hear good songs, at this point. I don't care how they get made.

Related aside: I've always hated Mob Ties.
I agree with this.

Cmon dawg. You shooting him major bail right here. I know that’s your guy…but let’s be honest here a moment. That’s some goal post moving.

His credibility has been shot. Like you said, you from the same era/vantage point….so YOU KNOW :lol:

Maybe. I'm just not losing sleep over it when it's always the "filler" ones and allegedly almost everyone does it. Not like I would care anyways. If this same thing happened to one of the hippity hoppity people I would feel the same.

Back
Top Bottom