🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Guy in corner of party.png

The difference is, we don't give a **** about Canada :lol:

exactly.

again im not blaming yall for being ignorant, if i live in the global super power, I would also probably be ignorant of everywhere outside of america.

i totally understand and can empathize with your situation.

but i can also laugh at it. :lol:

exactly.

again im not blaming yall for being ignorant, if i live in the global super power, I would also probably be ignorant of everywhere outside of america.

i totally understand and can empathize with your situation.

but i can also laugh at it. :lol:
Nah nah, we care to know about things that are happening in other countries; Canada is just not one of them. Not even dissing.

Nah nah, we care to know about things that are happening in other countries; Canada is just not one of them. Not even dissing.

yah no you don't

it's well known thing about americans in basically every other country.

in fact it's so well known there's literally a term for it.

"ugly americans" is a well known phrase that specifically refers to american behaving ignorantly abroad.

because american know less about other countries then is typical of the average EU citizen or canadian citizen, ect.

which again is fine, i get it, if i lived in american it would probably be all america all the time.

yah no you don't

it's well known thing about americans in basically every other country.

in fact it's so well known there's literally a term for it.

"ugly americans" is a well known phrase that specifically refers to american behaving ignorantly abroad.

because american know less about other countries then is typical of the average EU citizen or canadian citizen, ect.

which again is fine, i get it, if i lived in american it would probably be all america all the time.

And yet, it’s ignorant to classify every person who lives in America as “behaving ignorantly abroad” lol….wuttfayta

Theres this phrase we got for Canadians who love to consume American culture and talk **** all in the same breath - your high horse stink when it shxt too

And yet, it’s ignorant to classify every person who lives in America as “behaving ignorantly abroad” lol….wuttfayta

Theres this phrase we got for Canadians who love to consume American culture and talk **** all in the same breath - your high horse stink when it shxt too

look I appreciate your patriotism and your sensitivity. :lol:
it's totally understandable why you might react this way.

IM not classifying anything.

I'm just telling you how much of the world views how americans act abroad. does it apply to every american? no obviously not, but it's enough of yall that there is a well known meme about it.

i'm just telling you the facts man. take it up with the rest of the world. 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom