🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Parts aint really went anywhere tho
Tbh

And I had my part in my hair before this cover
laugh.gif
You guys know what I mean
laugh.gif
. I actually had a part a while back too and just got another one two haircuts ago but we all know what people are going to say.
Not diggin' the album artwork. The same mind behind Michaels "Thriller" created the cover? Hmmmmm.
Well now we definitely know that the covers are dope.

Yup. IDK which ones the Regular/Deluxe edition but I'm using the baby one most likely.

This has been the year of terrible album covers though, between Born Sinner, Yeezus, and HoF, I assumed that I wasnt going to like this one at all. Glad I was wrong.

This guy is going to single handedly bring parts back, but this time its gonna stick around longer than it did in 2011. I give it until September for everyone and their dad to start getting parts again.

Doesn't Big Sean rock a part?

That artwork 
pimp.gif

It's different but I like it. Take Care cover was GOAT though.

Word I could really see that being a legit painting somewhere. If I was him I would have that painted and in my house.
Tbh I need to find a poster of that cover and have it framed.

Still listen to the album at least once a week.

Last edited:
Word I could really see that being a legit painting somewhere. If I was him I would have that painted and in my house.
Tbh I need to find a poster of that cover and have it framed.

Still listen to the album at least once a week.
For real it hasnt lost a bit of its quality to me, idc what anyone says it was flawless. I still dont think he will ever top it. 

It was a nice album...but I don't know about "flawless" Anti. Nothing is flawless, especially not these days.
you're talking to Antidope though :lol:   dude only speaks in hyperbole.
:lol: what? Where did this come from? I gotta get some examples here man this is news to me.

Well as a matter of fact I didn't like the sample for The Ride, too much of the weeknd. So it can't be flawless. There you go.

Last edited:
Maybe I should have said back to the forefront.... Let's not act like parts were still a huge part of haircut styles for the last 5 years or so. They fell off a bit is also I'm saying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom