🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Good read, Shoeking.  He should've kept it 100% real and said Yeezus was wack though...

Well, I mean Drake once said on his room for improvement tape that he was an avid reader of the 48 laws, and he knows them. Can't be out here burning brides with those that are higher than you, no matter if you feel that you are better than them.

"Never outshine the master" "Know who you're dealing with; do not offend the wrong person." & "Keep your hands clean."

Kind of off topic but, yeah :lol:

But yeah, one can easily see that their was friction between the two and that Drake feels he puts out the superior product, especially with respect to Yeezus. But he gave the politically correct answer, for obvious reasons though. Didn't know that his pop that verse was about Ye either. He went off on that verse too :smokin

I don't really like where this is going. Drake having only 3 albums by age 30 just doesn't sound right to me.

....what?

i don't even get how that matters.

Edit: wait dude is turning 27

he said he's taking ONE year off so he could have 4 or 5 albums by the time he's 30 if he wants

Basically I was saying I didn't want him to take too much of a break because I wanted to hear more than one album in the next 3/4 years as opposed to letting this upcoming album marinate.

i wonder what his answer woulda been to a wayne and him friction? like is their friction between the 2 or is he distancing himself

Well, I mean Drake once said on his room for improvement tape that he was an avid reader of the 48 laws, and he knows them. Can't be out here burning brides with those that are higher than you, no matter if you feel that you are better than them.

"Never outshine the master" "Know who you're dealing with; do not offend the wrong person." & "Keep your hands clean."

Kind of off topic but, yeah
laugh.gif

But yeah, one can easily see that their was friction between the two and that Drake feels he puts out the superior product, especially with respect to Yeezus. But he gave the politically correct answer, for obvious reasons though. Didn't know that his pop that verse was about Ye either. He went off on that verse too
smokin.gif
I was kidding man
laugh.gif
, although Yeezus was wack.  I hope he gets some Kanye beats for the next album
nerd.gif
Drake revealed to Rolling Stone two of the big features appearing on his upcoming album, Nothing Was The Same, and it is: Jay-Z and Lil Wayne:

“This album is about growth,” says the Toronto MC. “When I play it for people, they ask, ‘Who’s that rapping?’ I’m like, ‘That’s me.’” The LP also features all-star guests from Jay Z to Lil Wayne, plus superhot producers like Scottish DJ Hudson Mohawke. One highlight? The emotional “Connect.” “That one hits you in the heart,” says Drake. “It’s painful and beautiful at the same time.”

source
Hope him and Jay have a Light Up Part 2 type of song
pimp.gif
.  Wouldn't even be mad if he had Jay on a couple of songs.  Wayne on-the-other-hand, hope that's just one song...

Last edited:
So he finally explicitly said it. "Cake" better be a banger. Wouldn't mind if they changed the name though.

So he finally explicitly said it. "Cake" better be a banger. Wouldn't mind if they changed the name though.
With a name like "cake" I'm expecting it to be like J. Cole's "Mr. Nice Watch."  Hope he proves me wrong, but I don't have high hopes for that track...

With a name like "cake" I'm expecting it to be like J. Cole's "Mr. Nice Watch."  Hope he proves me wrong, but I don't have high hopes for that track...

I had the same thought, but I refuse to believe that Drake would let another "Off That" occur.

Yeah me too......... Also reminds me we need a MTV cribs of this dudes house

I think the reason why artist and movie stars stopped doing shows like Cribs is the IRS would watch the show too. JD mentioned something about it in an interview.

aside from kanye and jay stealing the idea to do a collab album and kanye allegedly sabotaging drakes best I ever had video what beef did they have?

Drake hit Amber Rose. Drake is who Ye was tombout on Thera Flu

You guys keep forgetting that Kanye took Drake's verse off the official "All of the lights" and left the other 100 people there. Ye took a shot at Drake in 'Otis'' as well.. "I adopted these.." etc.. Drake " I feel the throne is for the takikng.." there are plenty shots directed at each other. Kanye actually cursed 40 out for stealing his style. There are plenty other lil things.

This too

SN can somebody repost that track listing that was put on ig awhile back by his father I believe

Light Up is a top 5 Drake song ever.

That's what life becomes when you're doing you

Welcome to Hollywood, don't let this town ruin you

And if you pillow talking with the women that are screwing you

Just know that she gonna tell another ***** when she through with you
smokin.gif

And as much as people dont like Drakes "Struggle hooks" I have no problem with them this one in particular.

Last edited:
Light Up is a top 5 Drake song ever.

That's what life becomes when you're doing you
Welcome to Hollywood, don't let this town ruin you
And if you pillow talking with the women that are screwing you
Just know that she gonna tell another ***** when she through with you
smokin.gif
I can agree on that sheesh they both went off

What's one more week? I came in here expecting to hear heartbreaking news. Drake trying to avoid competiton with Grand Theft Auto?

Last edited:
"How long do you think, it's gon' take for y'all to fall? That's a serious question cuz' i'm seriously questioning all of y'all"

"Been tourin' the world man I den' spent racks in all the malls
and they know my story flaws and all
I still got plaques hangin' from wall to wall"

"And it's still all love in the city,
still scream XO when that Henny Pour
but i'm THAT boy not just any boy
what the **** you think that i'm in it for?"

"Roll up in that thing,
got **** like prince,
but they know i'm king,
Chubbs might hold that thing if he gets caught? He'll be home by Spring"

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: