🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

You can't tell me Drake can't sing. The leaps that he's taken with the vocal since 09 has been incredible. Almost refreshing to see because as an MC, he could of just mailed it in and just said "forget it, i'll just be a studio singer I'm a rapper, I don't have to be able to sing live" and that to me is awesome man because he would have been just as successful. The fact that he didn't have to, and still got incredibly better speaks volumes to how much he puts in to the music.

Last edited:
This. I consider it a classic given the time it released and the poi
HOWGW had the same 30 words repeated by design. It's a sing a long song that you could play at any wedding and people could vibe to. It's a song that both my 50 year old dad and 16 year old brother could enjoy. 

Yeah song is chilling. Love how its quite smooth. I guess the way I was mentioning it made it seem like I was putting it down. Just felt like it could've had more content, but i guess that does make it easier to jam too if you alrdy know the lyrics hah.

Great to drive to with the windows down.

Unless you live in Siberia, if you can't vibe with HOWGH you have no soul. Like you need Jesus in the worst way. 

LOL its the type of song I don't want to hear on a Hip Hop album. Its a type of song I don't want to hear from someone who lacks vocal range and singing talent. The lyrics are so without depth its sounds like an anthem for middle schoolers. The song would have been much better from an actual rnb singer. Not a studio singer who relies on back up singers live. Drake is an average singer at best. I dig his 90s style rnb tracks but tracks like Find Your Love and HOWGH are cringe worthy.

LOL its the type of song I don't want to hear on a Hip Hop album. Its a type of song I don't want to hear from someone who lacks vocal range and singing talent. The lyrics are so without depth its sounds like an anthem for middle schoolers. The song would have been much better from an actual rnb singer. Not a studio singer who relies on back up singers live. Drake is an average singer at best. I dig his 90s style rnb tracks but tracks like Find Your Love and HOWGH are cringe worthy.

What :lol: ? Studio singer who relies on back up singers live? Water you talking about man :lol:

i never really liked we're going home. it's ok, i'll listen to it if I don't feel like reaching to change songs, but overall, it's just an alright song. It reminds me of some 80s elevator music.
I'm just not a big fan of NWTS. maybe 4 or 5 joints I rock with, 1 that I liked from start (language), but it's just not the sound I like from drake.

take care was a VERY cohesive album. every song had the same vibe/mood, but they didn't sound alike, like NWTS. Even the cover of take care matched the mood of the album: lavish and lonely. it was also his most consistent album, come to think of it; there weren't many duds on there, however, I can't say that there were any songs that I absolutely loved.

TML had songs that I loved, but it was filled with bore-fest joints.

Anybody read the fader article on ilovemakkon???
Was like damn when reading about what happened to his friend

The question is, where is the rest of "All Me"? The Drake's last verse and the beat sounded crazy, but we never got the full track.

The question is, where is the rest of "All Me"? The Drake's last verse and the beat sounded crazy, but we never got the full track.
The album version doesn't have that extra Drake verse huh? I remember the song I DL before the album dropped had it
yup, that threw the album off just a bit for me..it was so pefect fading out and ending the way it did (on the extra verse version)

Drake can't hit notes and doesn't have vocal range, though.

It goes
1.Take Care
2. Nothing Was The Same
3.Thank Me Later

Drake even knows this. He has alot of regrets on making "Thank Me Later". Wasn't the whole album feature heavy too? It's a not bad - average album. Man if "9AM in Dallas" was the intro to "Thank Me Later". :wow:

IDK about anyone else, but Spring 2015 is not happening IMO. I feel like we would have heard a single by now, or at least before the end of November. SFTB dropped February.

I don't think that spring 2015 line was to say he's dropping an album, more so that they have so much music and "buzz" to last them through the spring

Back
Top Bottom