🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

"Like aye b, I got your CD, you get an E for effort. I piece letters together..." :pimp: :pimp:
Just now catching that line.

SON 
mean.gif

Feels x1000

our son Drake is dating another stripper
mean.gif
 son don't learn his lesson...oh well, more heartbreak Drake on the way

This dude gon wastes Trophies and Days In The East.
mean.gif

Will never forgive him for leaving Dreams Money Can Buy and Free Spirit off Take Care.

5am in Toronto and Jodeci Back shoulda been on NWTS as well. I still SMH @ hearing 0to100 on radio.
Trophies went on that ******** Young Money album
laugh.gif
 Drakes only appearance on that album was his own damn song that's been out for months, and they slapped it on there...

If we put together some list of all the songs he's put out NWTS era, it'd be enough for a nice little LP

Drake can't hit notes and doesn't have vocal range, though.

It goes
1.Take Care
2. Nothing Was The Same
3.Thank Me Later

Drake even knows this. He has alot of regrets on making "Thank Me Later". Wasn't the whole album feature heavy too? It's a not bad - average album. Man if "9AM in Dallas" was the intro to "Thank Me Later". :wow:

Yeah I remember him saying he wanted that to be the intro.. I kinda smh cause Fireworks is a great intro to me but 5.am on TML would of been dope.

As for the stripper Drake said she's only there for the P reign vid and nothing else.

He's just like those girls that constantly fall for dope boys and bad boys that drag them through the mud. Dude might smarten up one day.

Back
Top Bottom