🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

'calling my name out on the world stage... you need to act your own age and not your girl's age'

:lol:

I knew the mixtape dropped when I saw this thread jump 10 pages.
laugh.gif

Y'all some fiends man.

Will check this tape out later today.

wait so is this a mixtape or an album because if it's a mixtape I need that to be Passed to Me.

I'm rocking with this off of the first two or three spins. Not my favorite Drake style but he does it well so I'm not mad at it. Talking that talk as usual.

*67, Know Yourself, and You & The VI are too :pimp:

If you like 'the language' you'll probably love this tape. Most of the beats have that sound and feel. I wish I knew how to explain it.

Well to explain that feel, it's because of the production. Boi-1da and vinylz produced the language, just like how they produced 80 percent of this album. It's an "album." Drake had to fulfill his conrtract with cm. it's pretty much a departure and a peace out to birdman.

After skimming through a bunch of times, it does have a tape vibe because lyrically, let's just keep it real, the cat lacks with the bars. But he's perfected his flow. And with the production, this record is filled with straight bangers. Definitley timeless

Just finished listening to this
Thought it was gonna be trash, but this is pretty good
Dem shots at Tyga doe :rofl:

6 PM In New York ay dios mio...

+ Jungle is great so them into each other is just prayer hands emoji

Halfway through...beige gawd is byke!

Legend [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
6 God [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
No Tellin [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Will listen to the rest in the morning. Wonder how much material he has left for Views.

Between this King Kendrick and Yezzy [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128560[/emoji]

Last edited:
It's not bad, but it's not dope either. Other artists do whatever this thing he's doing better than him. He can actually rap and he's not rapping. This is just an album of pandery formulaic easy bake ready made for the car and club stuff.

6 PM in NY is dope. and that Party joint.

Last edited:
It's not bad, but it's not dope either. Other artists do whatever this thing he's doing better than him. He can actually rap and he's not rapping. This is just an album of pandery formulaic easy bake ready made for the car and club stuff.

Yo you skipped over "You & The 6" or sumthin my n' ? :lol:

...I got that one in my Drake "Top 10" already.

Haven't listened yet but dudes need to chill with all this NWTS slander. Idk what album you guys listened to

Back
Top Bottom