🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Energy
6 man
Company...Travis is just insane with it man.
6pm in NY
Madonna

the rest of this can go to hell.

and this coming from a drake fan.

Last edited:

nerd beef

its like Drake is trying so hard to put us onto his and his partners corny Canadian lingo...

it originates far from Drake though. And he emphasizes it so much when he's taking in these videos that it sounds lame. I Don't mind it when he's rhyming though.

I think Tyga is a clown but he's right. Drake is one of the biggest names in rap today but he's scared to say names. That **** is weak as **** and makes him look soft.

Just finished my first listen, I like it. Theres definitely more than 4/5 great songs on here like I've seen people say to me.

Just finished my first listen, I like it. Theres definitely more than 4/5 great songs on here like I've seen people say to me.

Everyone has a diff list of their fav tracks which lets you know this is solid. Typically if an album only had a fee good tracks everyone would be saying the same tracks.

Tyga tweeting about other men at 3am :lol:
never too late to get them thoughts off when someone say ya name :lol:

He probably just heard the song at 2 or 3am. Just like we're all talking about men on a message board, you reaching with that one hard.

This song "Legend" is wack, Ginuwine must have got paid for this one because he should have declined that sample.

I like his flow on "Energy" Just straight rapping, not too much crying or whining.

The Nike checks all over me, I need a fuel band line is so damn terrible.

This is a social media album. Album is full of hashtag, Facebook and twitter ready quotes. Drake isn't saying anything on this album, at all. Sounds like he doesn't even know what his flow is anymore, been stealing flows for so long he lost his own flow.

301216baller 301216baller there was a post with mad subliminals. The only one I remember was him talking about the article in the Vibe magazine and saying start acting your age and not your girl's age.

antidope antidope likes every Drake album, mixtape and song so his opinion on this album is irrelevant.

Last edited:
Production is the highlight on this. Flow gets annoying sometimes but its definitely getting another play through.

At about 4:22, he talks about loyalty to Baby and Wayne and being blessed to sign with them again.

This was supposed to be a mixtape but why give this out for free when you can sell 300K-500K copies of this at the very least.

Last edited:
I dont keep up with celebs as much as people like you. Including, and especially tyga and his gf.

I credit the alcohol for helping me make it through this entire album at 3am.

I feel like there's a punchline I'm missing in the "money taught me Spanish" line. 'on da lay' is broken apart too clearly.

Last edited:
6 PM in NY is easily the best track on this, but there's a couple good songs as well

10 Bands
You and The 6
Madonna
Star67
Energy
Legend
No Tellin

Tyger acting like Drake "sneak dissed" him 
laugh.gif

Short of saying "Tyger, act your age not your girl's age" how else could he have made it more obvious that he was dissing you

People sleep on Know Yourself

Will forget about this tape for the most part in a year or two, waiting til the real album releases

Back
Top Bottom