🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Grown men fighting over a dance :lol: the harder a rapper says he is the softer he appears to the public. These men have drake looking like a evil king pin

xZojdcx.jpg

Sauce walka my ***** [emoji]9994[/emoji]. Start calling these ****** out man

U can act like its just a "silly" dance if u want to, then that **** go viral and mfers everywhere start saying they "hitting the drake". Then u sit back and watch this dude come up off your dance. Just like everybody dabbing now, a "silly" dance can bring a whole group of people. Look at this nogga rich home, he ain't even relevant for his recent music its the dance they wanna see, they scream for this dude to do it at shows.

rap is entertainment so yes jacking a dance from a smaller artist and acting like it's your own is foul. Unless Drake gave the dude some paper 

Yeah I'm not seeing the "earning potential" from it. Sauce whoever the hell isnt going to lose any money from drake doing his dance

Well Drake shelled out $100K to the rapper who he bit his verse from on "Who Do You Love"...outside of court just straight cash

i thought making music influenced by what you like and are exposed to was normal....

but what do I know

A ***** at my job all of a sudden know who skippa DA flippa is after dabbing became hot and he seen of maco say he birthed that ****. A dance can make people check for u and make u hot. Let's not play dumb cuz its drake we ain't gonna do this again today. Rich homie got ****** saying hit the quan b.

No one cares about these dudes music or their corny dances. Where is the damn mixtape? This better not be a pump fake, hopefully it drops tomorrow.

What potential is there to earn money off this dance?! :lol:

Drake isn't a dancing Chris Brown type.

if dude was serious bout the promo I'd say possible youtube vids of it or however else he wants to package it

won't help if people think drake started it is the point

It's not just about the dance[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Only the "irrelevant" Htown posters know what's up and why that diss track was on point.[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
OOOWEE..

Last edited:
Damn, just seen this ****. "Y'all wanna see me do MY dance?" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Been telling y'all for years this guy been stealing slang, flows and I guess now dances. That's mad weak. How you gonna steal some **** from some cats you told, you would hop on their song.

As for the diss itself, there were some dope lines. Some real ugly **** was said but overall it was okay. Whoever went second was awful, all off beat and ****. Called him a cracker, i'm dying :x

"Ol geek *** ***** like what is that syrup?" :rofl:

"What kind of man let another man pee on him?"

Lmao Houston is pitiful fam, good rappers down here move to different cities to blow, real ****. Houston doesn't support good rappers. They will shun Travis Scott cuz he doesn't talk about fo's an swangas but support these clowns who can't even rap at all. Cuz they made up a got damn dance :rofl:

Like who do they want Drake to collab with from Houston? Slim thug? Paul wall ? Kirko bangs? Lmfao

I wonder why drake did that though :lol: must have been trolling these dudes , had to have known they would see it and be mad. Otherwise that is pretty lame straight jacking their lame *** dance :smh:

Edit: and when you really thing about it, this whole dudes gimmick is really stolen off the next man. That's like if I start rapping and I name my sell. Juice. And start saying I got the juice etc. ****** been saying I got the sauce...

Can you let me know which good rappers in this city that moved to other places to blow? Sauce Twinz/TSF stink, and the first time I heard their music I thought they were part of QC with Migos. Same with Chedda Da Connect. Wouldn't say Travis Scott is a "good rapper", but I dig his stuff. There hasn't been a Houston rapper that's blown up since 05/06, and if we're counting Travis Scott as " blowing up", along with him, where are all these other Houston rappers that moved to other places to blow? There literally has been no one :lol:

I also thought the Sauce Twinz gripe was that Drake was supposed to hop on a remix of one of their songs, started promoting like he was going to, but never did?

Edit: omg the Sauce Twinz diss is better that Meek's :rofl: :rofl: pretty good diss as there were a lot of facts to it. Just bad messengers of it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom