🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Olive Garden gonna allow dudes to feed their thots for cheap this fall, but they can't give $10 for the tape

Y'all something else :smh: :lol:

Go to twitter.com/search. You dont need an account.

Type in the name of the tape followed by the word "link" in the search bar.

There it is. Takes all of 5 seconds
laugh.gif

If you need anything, go to twitter & search for it

Some people just don't pay for every album that come out b. Its only 10 but why spend it when u do t have too. ****** all for supporting music all of a sudden [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Cmon man stop the bootlegging man, leave that Napster **** alone man give yo money man.

Some people just don't pay for every album that come out b. Its only 10 but why spend it when u do t have too. ****** all for supporting music all of a sudden [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Cmon man stop the bootlegging man, leave that Napster **** alone man give yo money man.

Nvm

Last edited:

Imma bootleg Gunplay's album just for this brah :lol:

To offset your hard copy

Last edited:
IDC lol. I only support my favorite artist b and other **** that may deserve it

I would rather purchase a hard copy and also dude not trying to pay for a mixtape

What exactly makes this a "mixtape"?

It's 100% original content for sale.

Can someone explain to me the difference between a mixtape and album in today's music?

IF the artist calls it a mixtape , I call it a mixtape. Not going to disagree with the people who made the music lol

I would rather purchase a hard copy and also dude not trying to pay for a mixtape

What exactly makes this a "mixtape"?

It's 100% original content for sale.

Can someone explain to me the difference between a mixtape and album in today's music?
Look up Drake last project for your answer.

I mean they are promoting it as a mixtape but it's still flames regardless
1398344752162.gif

It's an album, not a mixtape. Not free, all original music. Mixtape just sounds cool and is a great excuse if it doesn't do big numbers.

Im prolly rockin wit this one

****** up that somebody mutilated my man Fano's work like this.

The real covers of this (courtesy of Fano on KTT):

b517b721_fbgovo_2_by_sbm832-d99y0nm.jpeg

58e9d40f_fbgovo_final__by_sbm832-d99xxeh.jpeg

Were mixtapes not mixtapes when artists were selling them out of their trunks before the internet became the go-to distributor?

As for what the difference between labels are at this point, I'm not sure. The distinction probably means more to record labels than it does to listeners now.

Back
Top Bottom