🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Sorry ya'll but Plastic Bag got a young ***** wanting to save one of them scrippers, that's somebodys daughter on that pole :frown:

Wonder if Meek gonna tweet the album :lol:

Future still his homeboy, gonna show love or he a hypocrite

naw shots at meek from future..... don't think they cool any more lol

Damn. Over the **** Meek said at Made in America? Thought that was a misunderstanding. :lol: Cold world.

Meek going to have to talk Weeknd into a collab mixtape. :lol: Only way people might cut him some slack.

Damn. Over the **** Meek said at Made in America? Thought that was a misunderstanding. :lol: Cold world.

Meek going to have to talk Weeknd into a collab mixtape. :lol: Only way people might cut him some slack.

Aubrey needs to send Meek a text at 2am with a link to the mixtape

And the message "This could have been us"

:lol: :lol:

Aubrey needs to send Nicki a text at 2am with a link to the mixtape

And the message "This could have been us"

:lol: :lol:

Fixed

What meek said ? I was there and don't remember no wild ****.

What shots future threw back

dlmjdg.gif

I'm assuming the shots from Future stemmed from when Meek called out his DJ for just playing Future songs during his MIA set. Everybody ran with it like he was dissing Future, but i thought Meek explained himself and said that wasn't the case. :lol:

Rap game weird, Drake and Future done had a couple "discrepancies" in the past, now these ****** BFFS. :lol:

Drake shined on this tape to me. Future did too, but this was essentially Future's tape so it's status quo for him to shine on this platform. 

Drake going into Future's element and fitting right in is dope. Doesn't sound forced or cringe at all.

The Scooter and Gucci shoutouts 
pimp.gif

Meek dj was playing future and meek said cut it off and play something else pretty much.

Future on "Big Rings"- "You Just a battle rapper.. i'm an official trapper. ****** be dropping subliminals..They're just some jibber jabber"

He cleared that **** up tho, saying he said stop playing his music cuz he's performing that night, let him do his songs. My dude Hendrix a street dude he should havE checked son that night if it was a issue, I hope this ain't the case.

I still can't believe Meek screwed that up. If you really have some ammo like a dude getting pissed on that should be an automatic homerun, but this dude meek found a way to pop a foul ball 
laugh.gif

im the plug this the only one that's hard to listen to until drake saves that ****,

But yessir this tape is legit. All the songs go...jumpman dancing diamonds, 30 for 30, scholarships lmao **** it everything fire :lol:

Back
Top Bottom