🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I wonder if Baby making any money off of this
laugh.gif
Still shows cash money publishing in some of the info so who knows.

So is this Drakes last Cash Money Project? I remember after IF your reading this, people saying he had 1 more for his contract.

I would rather purchase a hard copy and also dude not trying to pay for a mixtape

What exactly makes this a "mixtape"?

It's 100% original content for sale.

Can someone explain to me the difference between a mixtape and album in today's music?

My guess is the structure of it, songs that aren't "album worthy", as in, some songs on IYRTITL aren't album material, they wouldn't fit in with say...NWTS

Last edited by a moderator:
Word was if your reading this was his last one under cash money. The technicalities in those contracts are probably crazy too

My guess is the structure of it, songs that aren't "album worthy", as in, some songs on IYRTITL aren't album material, they wouldn't fit in with say...NWTS

I tend to look at it from a business perspective. To me, a mixtape's intent is to serve as a "free sample" to spark interest for the "entree".

Look at future. He dropped 3 free projects and generated so much interest that he was able to sell the next project and do numbers.

Last edited:
The label credit for this new tape is Cash Money, Drake tryna get out that Cash Money contract BEFORE he drops VFT6

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting to hear this GREAT music dudes were saying my hate was blocking me from hearing. Once the hype dies down y'all won't be listening to 90% of this next week. 3 tracks maybe.

The label credit for this new tape is Cash Money, Drake tryna get out that Cash Money contract BEFORE he drops VFT6

Cats was saying IYRTITL was his fifth album to fulfill his CM contract, but if this joint still says Cash Money on it, either that joint didn't count or he reup'd. And if IYRTITL didn't count towards his contract obligations, this one sure as hell doesn't either. That views still going to have that cash money imprint on it.

is this any good? gonna check it out in a few, i'm hearing there's a couple of subliminals being thrown around on here :nerd:

Not quite what I was expecting, but it's a good project nonetheless. Future completed the four-peat. 

Jumpman makes me want to start buying jordans again 
laugh.gif

30 for 30 is full of subliminals, classic freestyle Drizzy. 

Diamonds Dancing, Change Locations, and Jersey round out the top five.

Homecoming is about to be so lit. ****** about to play this non-stop for the next two weeks 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom