🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

i'm not too big on Future but he did pretty well on here. alot of times i couldn't understand what he's saying on record at times but he sounds more clearer on here. there's still moments where i don't understand anything guess i might have to listen more clearly :lol:

Yeah. Just open your ears a lil.

He says a lot of Atl trap lingo when he raps, so some people just wouldnt understand it if you arent from that area, lifestyle, environment or listen to trap music regularly.

Hotline Bling moving well on the charts :pimp:

Last edited:
Yeah. Just open your ears a lil.

He says a lot of Atl trap lingo when he raps, so some people just wouldnt understand it if you arent from that area, lifestyle, environment or listen to trap music regularly.

i might have to look up lyrics from Genius or something then :lol:

Only good song is 30 for 30

Future ruins the rest of the tape.

30 For 30 ain't even the best beat on the tape :lol: the first two songs are the clear standouts, hits real hard then the rest of the songs kinda mellow out.

After a third listen, this isn't as cohesive as I thought it was. It's basically Future featuring Drake, with both their production teams only seeming to overlap on 1 or 2 songs. Don't feel they really took advantage of that. Still a pretty good project if it really was made in 6 days. That would also explain the lack of chemistry they have together. Just let me wish that Drake and Ross had already dropped together, and Future with...well, anybody else :lol:

I really don't understand how people can't understand Future. English is my 3rd language and I can understand him just fine.
sometimes his flow can be forced so i understand how people cant understand him, plus his raspy voice doesnt help

Only good song is 30 for 30

Future ruins the rest of the tape.
It's basically Future featuring Drake, with both their production teams only seeming to overlap on 1 or 2 songs. Don't feel they really took advantage of that. Still a pretty good project if it really was made in 6 days. That would also explain the lack of chemistry they have together. Just let me wish that Drake and Ross had already dropped together
Which is why I don't like it.

Do wish we got Drake and Ross.

And while we're talking collabo's

Would kill for a 

Drake/Ross

Drake/Weeknd

Chance/Gambino

Cole/Kendrick

Overrated tape but it still knocks. I can't wait to play it in my car this weekend lol.

Give me a Cole x Kendrick Lamar collab tape tho..

If either of them NEEDED the other, this tape wouldn't exist...

Both are benefitting in different ways. Drake is in the Aux for a few more months (****** will look at you crazy if you play that singing **** while ****** tryna get turnt) and Future is introduced to the mainstream audience some more.

Back
Top Bottom