🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

This tape blows. Drake sounds like he's holding back the heat for the new album and I really can't deal with Future at all. Son is wack to me :smh:

Anyone see this?

http://allhiphop.com/2015/09/22/dra...arts-of-diamonds-dancing-from-another-artist/

This don't even sound like Diamonds Dancing. People

The only similarity I caught is how she and Drake delivered "you know" during the hooks. They're pretty much the same, but it wasn't like it was said in some mind-blowingly unique way. It sounded in both cases like the artists were inspired by melodies from 90's R&B.

Speaking of "Diamonds Dancing", what the entire **** was Drake talking about on there towards the end? :lol:

Son sounded like he took some strong drugs and just started venting in the booth about a girl that went ghost on him.

Last edited:
Wasn't flames but it wasn't a bad line

All in the pass(past)

You ain't **** without what you did in the past
Quarterback is nothing without the pass game

It's simple but it's not dumb or doesn't make since

What about

"Checks on me like Nike Concords" :stoneface:

Wasnt that Futures line lmaoooo. He may have been talking bout the Concord SB Dunks tho :nerd: :lol:

Big things is the only song I don't like and would like to take Drake off that joint and just leave future verse

And take future change locations and we are good

30 for 30 was the perfect set up for views I can't wait til January

Drake verse on live from the gutter Should have been better but I guess he ain't know what to talk about, Future washed him on there for sure.

All these songs seem too short lol. Diamonds dancing should have had a real drake verse, son was just basically doing backup vocals lol makes no sense he coulda shined on there still one of the best songs on here to me though, chorus and the beat are too fire future did his thing

They should have just scrapped the plug because future was so terrible on it. Hurts to sit thru that 2 min of garbage to get to drake verse.

Scholarships flames one of the best songs on there easy, too short :smh: prolly my favorite right now

Change location dope, smooth definitely drake element to it

Jumpan flames clear stand out, too ******* short :smh:

Digital dash fire. They both went in

Put it in a plastic bag dope better than change locations IMO drake element once again

Jersey is a dope future song. He did his thing on that one

30 for 30 :x

Big rings aiight, nice lil banger for the turn up

Overall I give this a 8/10

Last edited:
This is "My" version of take care, sounds perfect :pimp:

Last edited:
You took off lord knows :smh:

What 5 songs would y'all take off, the only one I can't rock with is that intro. Over my dead body

Really enjoying the mixtape but as far as mixtape collaborations go the homies Wiz/Curren$y hold that W with How Fly front to back no throw away tracks

Last edited:
Which ones would yall drop??
Doing It Wrong

Underground Kings

The Real Her

Make Me Proud

HYFR or Practice (But I like practice)

These records were so unnecessary and filler. Take these off and it's easily a classic. If you want, throw Free Spirt, DMCB, and Club P in place of these songs and you have a bonafide classic in my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom