🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Funny how this man's first #1 Hot 100 record by himself is gonna be a song he took from somebody else. Like, what kind of **** is that man?

He's so blatant with it, it's not even entertaining anymore. It's sad that he has to do **** like this.
Yeah it's pretty crazy. I didn't know that he originally dropped the song as a Cha Cha remix.
When I first listened to the song I heard slight similarities, but him doing the Cha Cha in the video stamped it. 
Straight up stole D.R.A.Ms wave.

He did a bunch of dances in the video, I was shocked at him doing a slight bird flu.

I'm sure Drake will get his first #1 by the end of next week. This was all planned , he said he wanted to go #1 in October and this video is going to push him to the top.

Last edited:
That video is clean :pimp:

I got a love/hate relationship with drizzy man. He's an F-boy....but the man can't be denied sometimes musically :lol:.

Dude looks awkward as sht hitting lil Jay dance or the "ginobili" dance from the Somalian Toronto drill dudes. Which if I think about it now, they got it from Lil Jay.

:rofl:

Funny how this man's first #1 Hot 100 record by himself is gonna be a song he took from somebody else. Like, what kind of **** is that man?

He's so blatant with it, it's not even entertaining anymore. It's sad that he has to do **** like this.

Pretty much. If you follow DJ Eric from V-Live on IG, you can see months ago right around HAW weekend time....he posted the Cha-Cha record, saying Drake put him on it saying it's his new ****. If you can't hear the resemblance Hotline has to it, I don't know what to tell you

I'm just waiting for people to photoshop MJ's face on some of these Drake dance clips like they did this 
roll.gif

Look at you dudes.  Upset over DANCING.  
laugh.gif

I love how the cats that consistently clown Drake for being soft are the ones keeping up with what dances belong to what dude.  Think about that for a second.  Pathetic.  
laugh.gif

Yeah dudes going overboard posting some random ****** in here nobody ever heard of :lol:

The sauce walka thing I get that 100%

But y'all can't just start posting ****** doing completely different dances and saying hey he stole that little move from that dance and put it with another dance :lol: cmon now that's ******* dancing b.

If you listen to different artist music and watch their videos you know the dances, not hard to keep up with.

I really could care less, just pointing out a dance he did that I was surprised to see.

Dram gonna get royalties for this or what? :lol:

FWIW, "Cha Cha" > Hotline Bling...video & all

Bar ain't too high, but still :lol:

If you listen to different artist music and watch their videos you know the dances, not hard to keep up with.

I really could care less, just pointing out a dance he did that I was surprised to see.
I guess my point is why would I care about who is doing what dance?  

Like dude pointed out above, half this **** is just dancing, b.  Like some of these moves are moves we've all probably done when wildin' out at some point in life.  You can't claim all random dances as your own.  
laugh.gif

People saying its not the same sample, sounds the same to me.

From what I understand it's not "technically" the same sample. Drake just found another sample similar to the one D.R.A.M used, and then made his song from there. I could be wrong, but that's the gist of it.

So if we're using the absolute definition of "stealing," Drake didn't do that. But you'd be a damn fool to think that's not the case anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom